♢Chapter 13♢

Yaoyorozu P.O.V
It was late at night, around 11:45. I couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to stay up and read, since it's all I could do this late at night without disturbing anyone.

I sat in my bed as I read a story called When Day Meets Night, which I really enjoyed a lot. I flicked to the other page and read the story for a while. After a few minutes I placed my book down and leaned back into my pillows.

I stretched my arms above my head, curing the aching in my shoulders and back. It was to quiet now. I had gotten so use to Todoroki being around and the two of us talking late into the night, but with him gone, it was just a bit to quiet.

I decided that I should get some sleep, since it was late. I got up from my bed with my book in hand and left my room to return it to the library. As I walked down the darken hallways, I saw someone coming up the hallway. It was a solider. What's he doing here this late at night?

"Em sir?" I called out as he made his way over to me. I could see he had a panicked expression on his face as he ran quicker to me. "Princess Yaoyorozu" the solider spoke as he stopped before me.

"Is something wrong? Where are you going at this time at night?" I asked the man. "I was going to wake your father, for Prince Todoroki is here, but he doesn't look so good" the solider explained to me.

What? Todoroki? Is here? Why is he here? What's wrong?

"You go get my father. I'm going down to see him" I told the man as I walked passed him. "Alright" he told me as he continued to my father's room. As soon as he was gone, I started to run down the hallways to the entrance of the castle.

I ran down the hallways and down the stairs towards the front door of the castle. When I got outside to the steps, I saw Todoroki sitting on the second step, his knees tucked into his chest, and not speaking as another solider tried to ask him questions.

I made my way down the steps and sat beside Todoroki, who looked like he didn't even notice I was next to him.
I noticed that his clothes and even a small bit of his white hair was stained with something. Red? Was that blood!? Was he okay!?

"Shoto?" I whispered quietly, not wanting to scare him. Todoroki flinched a bit when he heard his name being spoken, but turned to face me. Instantly, I could see that his eye's were red and puffy. Was he crying?

"A-are you okay?" I asked, not knowing what to say to him, scared I will say something wrong. He looked to the ground in front of him, averting his eye's away from mine.

Todoroki didn't speak for a while, but when he did, his voice was quiet.
"M-my mother..." he whispered. "What about your mother?" I asked him. I watched as he clenched his fists tightly.

"S-she's gone. Long gone.." Todoroki spoke a bit more, sounding upset. "Gone? What do you mean?".
Please don't tell me she's-

"Dead. Killed. Murdered" Todoroki spoke, chocking up as he said those words. I stayed silent. The Queen was dead? But how? Who would do that to her!? She was a kind  woman who was always so welcoming. Who in this world would kill her like that!?

"Who did it?" I asked Todoroki, trying to keep calm. He was silent.
"My father".
I froze. Endeavor was the one who killed Todoroki's mother. To be honest, I should have seen it was him. He was a man who would execute people on the spot if they dare say something or did anything to irritate him, no matter who you were, man, woman or child.

"F-from all the b-blood, I couldn't see what he did t-to her, b-but I believed he s-stabbed her, multiple times" Todoroki spoke out-loud as I saw his eye's watery up. Suddenly, be began to cry and sob into his hand's.