♢Chapter 3♢

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. I've been super busy -_- now I'm back and have a whole week off. Hope you enjoy
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Yaoyorozu P.O.V
Me and Todoroki walked down the hallways of the castle hallways to the ballroom, which I was excited to see. I herd from other people who have gone to Masked Balls here, that it is amazing and beautiful.
I have been invited to Masked Balls here, but I never went, cause I'm to shy and feel like if I did go, I would just be hanging in a corner trying not to have a panic attack if anyone asked me to dance.

I was stuck in my own thoughts, that I didn't even notice Todoroki stopped, and I accidentally ran into him. I walked into him and nearly feel back before catching my balance again. "S-sorry" I apologised and bowed, felling embarrassed. I'm supposed to be a princess and I keep messing up in front of one of the son of one of the most powerful kingdom's.

I felt Todoroki place a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, I know you were just lost in thought and didn't notice" he told me, surprising me. How did he know that? I looked up to him. "How did you know? " I asked him. "Cause I do it myself sometimes, when I'm reading a really good book, I forget where I'm going and run into someone or something. It's kind of silly, isn't it" he asked me.

"No no not at all" I reassured him. He nodded and looked to the doors in front of us. "This is the ballroom" Todoroki told me as he pushed open the large oak door's. I gasped at the sight and walked inside.

It was just like how everyone described it. The room had many window's that nearly reached the ceiling. The ceiling was held up by golden pillars, and the ceiling had pictures and painting on them, almost like a church. At the end of the room was two stairs that merged into one to lead to a small platform and to another door, which I guess lead to a different room.

I just walked around and took in the sight, my shows hitting against the marble floor. I turned to Todoroki. "This place looks amazing!'' I exclaimed to him. "I guess it is. I have danced in this room at many balls. Have you ever danced at a Ball? " Todoroki asked me. I instantly frowned.

"No its haven't" I told him. "Why is that?" He asked me. I clenched my fist as I held my dress, trying to not go control my emotion of being embarrassed once again. "Well I have never..em...learned..how to..dance" I told him as I looked down. He's probably thinking what kind of princess doesn't know how to dance? I didn't hear him say anything, but could hear him walking over to me, stopping a few feet away from me.

"Would you like me to teach you?" He asked me. I looked up to him swiftly with shock and surprise. "W-what?" I asked him, not sure if I herd him correctly. "I can teach you to dance if you want. Would you like that?" He asked me again. I was kind of taken back. I thought he would find it funny that I didn't know something so simple like dancing, but instead, he's offering to help me?

"S-sure. I would appreciate that" I replied shyly, averting my eye's a bit. Yet again, I felt kind of embarrassed to be thought something so simple and basic.
"Okay let's start off simple. Pretend we are at a Ball, and I offer you a dance" Todoroki told me as he bowed down.

"May I have this dance" he asked me, and I couldn't help but smile. "Yes indeed" I replied as I take his hand and he stands up straight. "Okay now, you put your free hand on my shoulder and I put my free hand on your waist, okay" he told me. I nodded and I placed my hand on his shoulder, and he placed his on my waist, which I tensed up at a bit, not use to the feeling. I guess he noticed, so he didn't say anything until I relaxed a few moments later.

"Okay, for you, you take two steps backwards, and I take two steps forward" Todoroki told me. I nodded and looked down at my feet, to make see where I was stepping. As he said, I toll two steps back, and he took two steps forward. "Okay now, you are going to take a step to your right, and I take a step to my left" he instructed and we did just that. "See, your already getting the hang of it already" he told me, making me smile.