Chapter Eight: Relax

"This is Raven Reyes, calling to the Ark station,"
    No answer.
    "Is anyone there? I'm on the ground with the hundred.                 "The storm is getting stronger, we need to close the hatch," Clarke said.  
    "We have people out there," Monroe said.    
  "They can find a place and hunker down," Clarke replied.  
    "Jasper and Monty are out there," I said.  
    "So is Bellamy," Octavia informed us.    
  "This is Sinclair from the Ark. This is a private station. Who are you?" Sinclair's voice came through.  
     "This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha station. I'm on the ground with the hundred," She said.        
     "Raven, is Clarke with you?" Abby came through.
    "Mom," Clarke said.
     "Oh my god, Clarke,"  
     "Is everyone okay?"    
    "Yes, but one of us got stabbed by a Grounder,"  
      "A grounder? Do you mean there are survivors?" Jaha's voice came through.    
    "Yes. The Earth is survivable,"         "Clarke, is my son with you?" Jaha's voice asked.      
     "I'm so sorry. Wells...Wells is dead,"      
    No voice came through after that.
    Then Bellamy walked through the door.    
    "Bellamy," Octavia said.    
   Then we see two people carry on that grounder.    
    "Is that a grounder?"      
    "What are you doing?" Octavia asked.      
   "It's time we figured out what we are up against,"    
   "You mean revenge,"      
   "I mean Intel,"        
  "Bellamy, what if you were seen?" I asked.
    "Relax, princess. No one saw us. He was still chained up in we went back and that's to the storm, we didn't see anyone on the way back. Take him top-level," He said.      
  "Clarke, is my daughter?" I heard my father asked.
    "Yes dad, I'm fine," I said.
     "Thank God,"    
    "Mom, Finn is dying. I don't know what to do,"  
    "Hey! STOP!" Some guy yelled pushing a guy.      
    "Clear the room," Clarke said to Raven.    
    "Get upstairs now go,"

     Bellamy's POV:  
      "He's waking up,"  
      "Tied him tighter, the last thing we need is for him to get free," I said.      
       We got him tied up to the side of the seats. All I know is that I am ready for some answers.    
    "What's your name? Where's your camp? How many are you?" I asked.
      He didn't say anything.
     "Bellamy," Octavia and McKinley said climbing up.        
     "I told you, he didn't hurt me. He saved my life," Octavia said.        McKinley walked up close to him but stopped right in front of him.    
     "This isn't about you. This is about everyone,"      
     "That's for everyone?" Octavia asked him pointing to the grounders bloody face.    
     "That's for Finn, Jasper, Roma, John, and Diggs. We need to know what we are up against and why they are killing us, and he is gonna tell us right now," I said walking towards him.
    "No, Bellamy. Don't do this," She said trying to pull him back.
    "Miller get her out of here,"           "Both of them?" Miller asked.        "Princess can say. Octavia needs to go,"    
     "I was there-- --" She started to say but Miller and another one push her back.
    "Let go of me. I don't even think he understands us," She said climbing downstairs.    
     "Are you sure you gonna stay up here?" Miller asked.  
    McKinley nodded.
     "In her own words, she isn't leaving my side," I said.
     Something hit the dropship hard and it ended up knocking a lot of things down and it knocked McKinley against the wall hard.       "Go see what the hell that was," I told the blonde headed guy.
    McKinley pushed herself off the wall, I took a good look at her and the bruises on her face were not as bad as they were earlier but still pretty bad, she looked like she was about to faint. I walked over there and placed my hand on the back her neck. I lowered my voice to where only she can hear me.
      "Are you okay?" I asked.
      "Yeah," She said losing her balance again.
       I caught her before she fell.  
      "Don't give me that bullshit. You look like you are about to faint. You need to go downstairs and sleep," I said.  
     "No," She said.  
   "Fine, but you need to sit down and let me check your stitches," I said.    
     She nodded.
    The blonde headed guy returned.  
   "Are we under attack or not?"
    "No, storm damage," He said.      I looked around and saw that Miller, the grounder, and the other guy were all staring at us.      "Guys, I need you to look away. I need to catch her wound to see if hitting that wall made it worse or not," I said.    
   They turned their head but the grounder. I just moved to where the grounder couldn't see it. I carefully lifted her shirt to where I could see the wound. The wound was bright red but it didn't seem like any of the stitches got loose.
     "It looks fine to me but have Clarke look at it after she's done with Finn," I said.
     She nodded  
   "We are gonna try this again," I announced getting up and turning towards the grounder.    
     "What's your name? Where's your camp? How many are you?" I repeated the questions.
        He didn't respond.
     "Bellamy!"    
     I turned around and Miller was going through the grounders things. I put my arm around McKinley's back and pushed her to where she'll be walking with me over there. Miller handed me and a bunch of vials of random things.
      "What is that?" "
     Who knows with these people,"    
   I looked over and saw a journal of some sort when I picked it up, the Grounder got antsy.      
    "Looks like we found something he didn't want us to, Princess," I said.    
    I started flipping through the pages of the drawing.
     "These aren't bad," I said standing up.     
    I flipped through some pages and saw a drawing of Octavia, I flipped a more few pages and I saw a drawing of our camp with tally marks.    
    "I bet if we counted them, it equals to a hundred and two. There's ten that's crossed out. That how many we've lost," I said walking to the grounder.
     "They've been watching us this entire time," I added.
      I heard the latch open and Clarke popped up.  
    "Move," She said when someone got in her way.  
    "It's okay. Let her through," I added. She looked at the grounder and then back at me.          "Well if he doesn't hate us, now he does,"    
   "Who cares? How's Finn?" I asked pulling her away from the grounder.
     "Alive. His people will care. If they find out where he is and they will. They will come here. If we can't win against them,"
     "You're right. We can't win unless we fight,"  
    "Clarke, he's seizing," Raven called up.      
     "On my way,"    
     I bent down and pushed a box over the latch.  
     The blonde hair guy walked over to me.
    "Since we have been down here, they only one that I have seen you be incredibly nice and protective over is Octavia. No one else. So what's up with McKinley?" He questioned.  
     "What do you mean?"
    "It obvious you like her man,"        "I don't like her in that way. I'm protective of everyone in this camp cause Clarke and I are in charge. It's our job," I said.  
     "So can I make a move on her?"
     My heart twisted.      
    "Go ahead," I said.     
   I walked back over to where McKinley was sitting.  
   "I wish you would go back downstairs,"  
  "I'm good Bellamy,"    
  "Let me in!" Clarke said banging on the latch.  
   She wouldn't stop so Miller opened it but Miller blocked her way. Octavia also comes behind her.  
     "Get out of my way," She demanded.      
     Miller did as she requested.
    "What's on this?" She asked holding up the knife that he stabbed Finn with.    
  "What are you talking about?" I asked walking over there.
   "The knife was poisoned,"
    "Vials," I said handing it to Clarke, and she threw the knife down.
    "You'd have to be pretty stupid not to have an antidote. Which one?" He didn't say anything.
    "He's not gonna tell us,"    
    "I'll make him,"    
     "Bellamy no. He saved my life,"     
     "We aren't talking about your life. We are talking about Finn's,"       I looked at Clarke for approval.      
     "Do it," She said.  
      I walked over to where the seats were and cut off the buckle then walked to the grounder and ripped his shirt off. I looked back at Clarke again and she nodded. I struck him once then again. Clarke then stopped him and placed the vials in front of him asked him. No answer.    
      "Clarke," I said pulling her back.    
     I struck him four more times while Octavia is crying for me to stop.  
   "Just tell us, and they'll stop,"      I got annoyed and threw down the buckle and pick up a nail.
   "That didn't work, maybe this will,"   
     "Clarke, you don't have to watch this-"    
     "Not leaving til I get the antidote,"    
     "Princess," I said looking at her.     
     "I'm staying right here,"    
     I nodded and took the nail and shoved it in his left hand. The grounder tried to hide the pain by not screaming but his grunts let me know it hurt.    
   "What's taking so long?" Raven asked coming upstairs.  
   "He won't tell us anything,"     
   "Wanna bet?" She asked ripping out wires.
   "What are you doing?
    "Showing him something new," She said sticking the wires to his chest.    
     "He's all I have," Raven cried out.    
    She struck him again.    
   "That's enough," Octavia said.
   "He's letting Finn die,"    
  "He won't let me die," Octavia said slicing her arm with the poisonous knife. She then points at the vials and eventually got the right now. I went down to help her up.
      "Don't touch me,"