Chapter Twenty-One: Yu gonplei ste odon

I was the first one back into the dropship then it was Octavia and then it was Nyko. As soon as Nyko got in there, Bellamy goes for his gun. Octavia and I stood in front of Nyko.
      "Bellamy, wait! He is Lincoln's friend and a healer," Octavia said.
     He holds the aim tightly but motions Nyko to go over there. He places his bag of the vials on the ground as he kneels. Clarke is watching him very closely as he picks one from his bag.
     "What is that?" I asked as he opens it.
      "Yu gonplei ste odon,"
      Right before the liquid reaches Lincoln's mouth, Clarke stops it.
      "Wait!" She said.
      Nyko pulls out a dagger as quick and Bellamy stopped it.
     "Back off," Bellamy said.
     "Yu gonplei ste odon. It means your fight is over. They said that right before death. He's not trying to heal him, he's trying to kill him,"
      "Is it true?" Octavia asked.   
      "Yes, death is the only way,".   
      "Wait, there has to be another way to bring him back," Clarke said.
       "No way I've ever seen,"
      "We've gotta go now. Camps leaving," Finn said walking into the dropship.
     As soon as Nyko sees him, he goes after him and pins him against the wall. Me and Octavia ran over there, to tell to pull him off.
      "You murdered my village. Elders. Children," He said.
     "Blood must have blood," He added.
     "Let him go," Bellamy said.
     "You are not shooting him. Move," He adds.
      Clarke picks up the electric rod and hits Nyko with it, and he goes unconscious.
     Octavia looks over at Lincoln as we all do.
     "Lincoln?" Clarke said as she runs over to his side and looked at him.
     "His heart stopped,"
     Bellamy pulled me to him and placed his arm on my lower back as Clarke started to perform CPR.     
     It took several times but Lincoln started to breathe again.    
     I turned my body and I cuddled tightly into Bellamy's chest.
     "How'd you do that?" Nyko asked.
      "He was dead," He added.
      "You tried bringing Reapers back, and they died like this?" He nodded.
     "What is it?" Bellamy asked.
     "I know how to stop the attack," Clarke said.
     "You guys stay here and I'll be back," Clarke said leaving.
     I pulled Bellamy to a corner in the back and lowered my voice.
     "What happen with Finn?"
     "No one told you?"
     "When y'all went to go find him, I wasn't there and when you got back, we were trying to figure out how to jam Mount Weather. So it's been kinda busy," I said.
      "We let Finn and Murphy go and find this camp we were led to believe that was where Clarke and the others were but it wasn't. Finn shot half of the village,"
        "That's who Lexa was talking about. That's why Nyko wanted to kill him,"
       "Lexa?"
       "The commander,"
---
       We were all sitting next to Lincoln, keeping a close eye on him when the hatch opens and Finn and Abby comes in.
      "Oh thank God," Octavia asked.
      "Where's Clarke?" Bellamy asked.
     "Trying to stop a war," Finn said.
Abby kneels down and opens his eyes.
      "Pupils are unresponsive. Tie his arm as tight as you can," Abby told Octavia.
      Octavia nodded and did what she was told. Abby then pulled out a needle and shot it in him.      
       "Hold him down," Abby said.   
        We all got to our knees and held him down while he was seizing, then all of a sudden it stopped.
       "What's happening? Why is it not working?" Octavia asked.   
       "His heart stopped,"
Bellamy pulled me back as Abby started CPR on Lincoln again but this time, it doesn't seem like it's gonna work. Abby stops.
       "Why are you stopping?" Octavia asked.
       "I'm sorry. He's gone,"
       "No, you're wrong," Octavia said doing CPR again.
       "Octavia," Bellamy said kneeling next to her.
      Then the hatch opens, it reveals Clarke, Lexa, and another female grounder and a male one. Lexa looks at Lincoln and back at the female grounder, and she nods.
      "I'm sorry McKinley," Lexa nodded to me.
      "Kill them all," The grounder said.
      Bellamy pushed me back as he picks up the gun and I hit the wall. Thank God, it wasn't a hard push. Within a few seconds, everyone but me had a weapon aimed at them.
       "Please, you don't have to do with," Clarke said.
       "You lied and you're out of time," Lexa said.
       Then within a quick movement, Abby hit Lincoln with the electric rod.
       Nothing.
      "Hit him again," Clarke said.
      Abby hit him again and Lincoln's eyes fluttered open, and he breathed.
     Octavia goes over to him.
     "Lincoln," She whispers.
      "Octavia,"
--
      "Are you okay? I see Bellamy push you back," Abby asked me when we got back to the camp. I looked over at Bellamy and he looked guilty.
       "Yes, I'm fine. You didn't push me hard. I only hit the wall cause I lost my balance,"
       "Bellamy, can I have a minute alone with McKinley?" Abby asked.
      "Yes, ma'am," He said squeezing my arm and walking away.
      "You know your father isn't gonna like it,"
     "Like what?" I asked.
     "That you're in love with      Bellamy, the guy who shot the chancellor,"
      "What are you-"
       "You can't deny it, it's in the way you two look at each other. I saw it on your eyes when I first asked you about him. Just know it's gonna take a lot to get your father to approve," She said walking into the Ark.
       I didn't even think about what my father was gonna say about my relationship with Bellamy, but he isn't gonna like it and I know that for a fact. I looked up and saw that Bellamy was talking to Octavia, and he leaned in to give her a hug. But then again, he's changed since he landed.