Chapter Twenty: The Flower

We were at the dropship, but I was outside while Clarke was inside checking over Lincoln.
    No one will hear you scream.
    No one will ever come and save you.
     Come here, I promise I won't hurt you.
     I jumped as I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked and it was Clarke.
       "Are you okay? Bellamy told me that you froze,"
      "I'm fine. Aren't you supposed to be in there with Lincoln?"
      "I needed to check up on you and you need to talk to Bellamy, He just got his ass kicked by Lincoln,"
       "How? I thought he was chain up?"
       "He broke loose, but he's restrained better now," She said walking back into the dropship.
      "Hey," Bellamy said sitting next to me a few minutes later.
       "Tell me what happened out there,"
       "There isn't anything to tell," I lied.
      "You were kicking ass with the gun until the last one, then you just froze. I know there's something you're not telling me and it has to deal with what happened at the camp,"
       I sighed.
      "Yes, the grounders hurt me a few times. The first time was the worse. It was like after the first hour I was there, a grounder came in and sat in front of me, staring, so I asked him what. He said looking at a beautiful girl who no will here ever hear you scream or will come looking for you or save you. Come here, I won't hurt you. I refused because I was beyond scared. So he walks over to me, and he hits me a few times almost to where I was gonna black out, so I was limp and couldn't move. He pins me against a wall and was caressing my face. Just freaks me out I thought he was gonna so I screamed but no one came at first but a girl and some male came in and pulled him off. The guy was the grounder from earlier and now that I'm thinking of it, I'm pretty sure the girl was the commander," I said.
       Bellamy reached up and rubbed his thumb against my cheek.
       "You're crying," He said.
        "Didn't even realize," He smiled sympathetically and pulls me into a tight hug.
        "I wish I would've made you stay by my side and none of this would've happened," He whispered.
         "Bell, this isn't your fault at all. It's mine. I didn't give you any chance to explain what happened and I made the choice to stay by Jasper. I really hope he and the others are okay," I said pushing myself off him.
       "Me too. I should've never put myself in a position to where anyone would kiss me. McKinley, I would never hurt you like that at all. You are the one person who makes me think I can breathe in this world," He said.
        "Bellamy, I'm sorry," I said.
           He looks at me and just kissed me.
          "About damn time," Octavia said.
          I unhooked my lips from Bell's and smiled.
        "After this is done, Y'all need to go get a room," Octavia said.
       "I have a room," I said looking at Bell.
      "Ooo," He said.
      "Gross, but did Clarke go and get her mom?"
      "Yeah, what's up?
      Does she think she can cure him?" I asked as Bellamy wrapped his arms around me.
        "She thinks it some type of drug," Octavia said.
        I nodded and put my face on Bellamy's chest.
       "Bell, now if you do anything stupid to lose her again...I will break your nose," She said.
        I felt Bellamy's chest rumble with laughter.
      "I'm not going too,"
      "You better not,"
      "Clarke needs your help," She said to Bellamy.
       Bellamy grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dropship and to the top floor.
       "Look you need to stay back," He said.
       "Was planning on it," I said.
       "Grab his leg, we need to get the bullet out and bandaged his leg," Clarke said.
        Bellamy goes over to Lincoln and hold his leg still while Octavia tries to give Lincoln water, but he spits it out. Her face clearly shows that if her heart was already broken, it was now.
         "I'll just get some more," She said leaving the dropship.
        Bellamy stood up and grabbed her arm.
       "He'll be fine after the drug is out of his system,"
        "You can't protect me from this one, big brother," She said leaving the ship.
          I go after her. When we got outside, she closed the water jug.
        "Octavia," I said. She turned around and just looks at me.
        "What? You're here to gloat?"
         "Huh? Octavia, I would never do that do to you. Lincoln is gonna be okay,"
        "How'd you know?"
        "Cause he has Clarke taking care of her and more importantly he has you hoping he's gonna be okay,"
         She turned her head and sees something that catches her eye, and she half runs and half walks there.
        "Isn't that the flower Lincoln-"
         "You knew?"
         "Yeah, don't tell your brother,"
         Then out of nowhere, someone was covering Octavia's mouth. I was about to go get Bellamy when Octavia called him by his name.
          "Nyko? What are you doing here?"
         "The commander's words speak true, the scouts are already here, you must leave here or you'll die. You saved my life, let me save yours. It's what Lincoln would do,"
          "You know him O?" I asked. She nodded.
          At that moment Lincoln screamed.
         "Who is that?" Nyko asked.
          "That was Lincoln,"