Chapter: Forty-Two: Urgency

"Calm down Bellamy," Gina said.
      I was in the hanger mess hall pacing when Gina walked in and saw me push everything off the table.
      "Calm down? McKinley is unconscious and Azgeda is heading straight from us,"
      "McKinley will be okay. She's tough," She said placing her hand on my shoulder.
      I walked away from her touch and snickered.
      "Don't talk about McKinley cause of you she thinks I betrayed her," I said walking out of the mess hall.
      ------
      "Here are more grenades," Raven said handing them to Kane.
      "How's McKinley doing?" She asked me.
      I just looked at her.
      "She's fine, thanks for asking,"
      She nodded and left.
      "I know what Raven and Gina did was wrong but it's been a month, can't you forgive them?"
      "Not until they tell Kin what they did," I said.
      "So what's the plan with the grenades and how many do we have?"
      "They get close and hit them with the grenades and the others were already handed out," Kane said.
      "Where do you want me to be when they come?"
      "You are one of the best shooters but I need you in the camp. We have the others that are further from the camp hiding in trees,"
      "Why sir?"
      "When McKinley wakes up, she'll want you, plus we need some good shooters in the back," He said.
      I looked down.
      "I know you blame yourself, Bellamy, I blame myself as well but there's nothing we can do about the past. McKinley knows that we both love her," Kane said.
      "They're about two miles out," Octavia said walking in.
      "Here," Kane said handing four to Octavia.
      "Only use them if they reach the camp line," Kane said.
      She nodded and walked out.
      "Here," Kane said handing the last three to me.
      "You have some?"
      "Yes, now go,"
      I nodded and walked out of the ark and saw that everyone had a weapon. I looked saw Clarke and Lexa outside the gate with a hundred of our people plus a lot of grounders walking into the woods. I walked over to them and sighed. Kane walked beside me.
       "Shut the gate," Kane said.
       "Wish people trying to kill us would stop more than five months," I said.
       "Same," Clarke said.
       "Is your army ready?" I asked looking at Lexa.
       "It is,"
       We started hearing gunshots, screams, as well as grenades for a good minute til anything happened.
       "Weapons hot. There's movement,"
       We got our weapons out and waited when the person came out of the woods it was the ambassador and a lot of his people.  They were covered in blood. He was walking straight to me.
         "Where is she?"
         He was talking about McKinley.
         "Unconscious one of the King's soldiers shot her with an arrow. She lost a lot of blood," I said.
         "Oh. He was supposed to kill her,"
        "Well he didn't," I said.
        Kane pushed me back and got in between us.
        "Look, we can work whatever your problem is-"
        "My problem is that bitch is still in charge,"
        "And you think when your King is better to be in charge, it'll be better?" Clarke asked.
       "At least he's not weak," He said.
       Before anyone could respond, Lexa took out her sword and slit his throat. The others were running at us now.
       "Let's go,"

       I don't know how many we killed but the attacked stopped or so we thought. We started to hear a gunshot from the camp.
       "Open the gate," Kane yelled.
       The gate opened and we saw that there was Ice Nation destroying everything. I aimed my gun to shoot one but I was out of ammo. I threw my gun down and picked up a sword and started using it. I wasn't bad but I wasn't good. Remind me to ask O or McKinley to teach me how to use this better.
         I knocked a grounder on the ground and I got my knees and push the sword through his body when I started to get up, there was a sword against the neck. "Hello, Bellamy,"
        "Roan," I said.
        "How'd you get in here?"
        "There was an opening in the back,"