Chapter Twenty-Two: Fake it.

"Hey pretty girl," I heard Bellamy say wrapping his arms around me when he entered my room.
          "Was this your room before you got confined?" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.
         "Yeah," I said.
         "Is your stuff still here? Like a diary?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
         "You wish I kept a diary and besides that. No, my father took everything out and kept this room on lockdown," I said.  
          "Hmm, hey we got a room now," He said leaning down.
         "Yeah, we do," I said leaning up.  
         Right before our lips connected, there was a knock on the door. I let go of Bellamy and pressed my thumb on the scanner and opened the door. It was some guard, and he threw a gun at Bellamy.  
         "We need you outside," He said leaving.
         Bellamy grabbed my hand and lead me outside. Once outside, we saw that there were hundreds of grounders chanting blood must have blood. I grabbed Bellamy's arm.
           They were serious about taking Finn. I thought to myself.       "They are trying to scare us," Bellamy said placing his hand over mine.
         "Maybe we should pull out and go into the station, Abby said.
         "No. We need to prove we aren't scared," Clarke said.
       "What if I am?" Abby asked.
      "Fake it,"
        Abby nodded and started to walk to the gate. Clarke, Bellamy and I followed but didn't get to close.
        "Open the gate," She said.
       "Where's the boy?"
      "We aren't gonna give him up, we are ready to fight if that's what it takes,"
      The riders took off as a horn was blown.
       "Watch the woods. Watch for movement," Bellamy said gently removing my hands and pointing the gun.
        "Bellamy," Clarke said.
          "Don't shoot," I heard someone say.
         "It's Chancellor Kane," Someone said.
          I walked past Bellamy a little and stopped waiting to see if it was my father and for him to reach the gate soon as he did, I ran and hit him hard as I gave him a tight hug.
          "Dad," I said crying into his shoulder.
         "Shh, it's okay," He said hugging me back as he placed a hand on the back of my head.
       "Marcus," I heard Abby say.
       "Chancellor," He said.
       "I was afraid I would never see you again," Abby said.
      "I had those fears myself," He said making his grip on me tighter.
       "We can't be in the open. We need to get somewhere safe," I heard Bellamy say.
       "It's safe. For now. Come on though, we need to talk," Dad said letting me go just a little so I could walk with them but as soon as we reached the entrance he let me go.
         "Stay out here," He said kissing the top of my head.
          I nodded.
          Bellamy walked up beside me when he was inside.
        "Hey," He said.
        I looked over at him, and he reached and dried my tears yet again.
        "Once again, you're drying my tears," I said.
        "This time its happy tears," He said pulling me into a hug.                I smiled into his chest.
        "Are you gonna tell him?"
       "Tell him what?" I asked looking up.
         He gives me a look.  
        "Yeah, once everything is calm,"
         He nodded and wraps his arms around me again.    
       "What do you think he's gonna say?"
        "I don't know,"
       "There's movement in the North woods," Someone said        Bellamy pointed his gun and ran over to the north side of the gate. I followed but I stay back a little.
      "It's Taylor Stephenson," Someone said.
         I felt as if someone punched me in the stomach hard multiple times. I took a couple steps back and felt like I was gonna faint.            "Woah, McKinley. What's wrong?" Bellamy asked grabbing me before I fell.
       "I thought you killed him," I said when they opened the gate.          "Killed wh-The guy who attacked you," He said handing the gun to me and walking over there.
        I dropped the gun and grabbed his wrist.
       "Bellamy, no. You attack someone else, you'll be confined again," I said.
       "Pretty sure that me beating the shit out of someone who literally cut into you, your father would get me out," He said.  
          "Bell," I said placing my hands on either side of his face.            "Don't," I said.
           He nodded and pulled my hands off his face and kissed my hands.
          "So the whore is dating the outlaw?" Taylor asked.
        I saw the look on Bellamy's face, but he reacted to it before I could say anything by punching his right in his nose.
          "Didn't I tell you if you ever catch you near us again, I would kill you?" Bellamy asked turning around.
        "That was before you knew the Ark was coming down, you can't touch me now," Taylor said getting into Bellamy's face.  
         "I was pardoned, you son of a bitch," Bellamy pushed him.              "Oh really now? Why cause you are screwing Vice Chancellor's daughter?" Taylor asked pushing Bellamy back.
      This was gonna turn into a brawl real fast.
       "No, because there was someone else wanting to kill Jaha," He said.
         "So as a pardon gift you to fuck a whore?" He asked.
         I see Bellamy's entire body go tense as he walks back up to Taylor.
         "Call her that one more time,"
         Taylor smiled.  
       "McKinley Kane is a whooreee," He said saying the last word slowly.  
       He turned around and looked at me and there was a rage I only saw in Bellamy's eyes when it was dealing with Murphy.
           "I'm sorry," He said.
          "For what?" I asked.  
          "For keeping him alive and this," He said turning back around and decking him.
           I don't exactly know what was happing all I know is that Bellamy and Taylor were on the ground fighting. Bellamy was on top destroying Taylor's face.
            "What's going on here?" Abby asked.
            "Bellamy. Not again. Lock them both up," Dad said.  
        "Dad, Bellamy didn't do anything,"
          "McKinley, I don't want to hear it. This is the second time, Bellamy attacked someone,"  
        "And you-"
         "Just stop," He said nodding to the guards and Bellamy and Taylor were taken away. 
          "You haven't changed. You don't ever listen to me. Even when someone was protecting me," I said.