Chapter Fourteen: War prisoner

"That should stop the external bleeding, " Clarke said as she puts a hot knife to Raven's wound.
          "I don't understand how Murphy got a gun and how he hurt McKinley," Finn said.  
         "Long story, " I said.
        "We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd be dead,"
       "There's rocket fuel down there? Enough to make a bomb?"
        "A hundred bombs if we have any gunpowder left,"  
         "Let's get back to the reapers, maybe they'll help us? An enemy of my enemy is my friend right?" I asked.
        "Not these ones. Trust me, that's not an option,"
      "Can I get a moment alone with Raven?"
      "We don't have time for this? Can she walk?"
        "No, she'll have to be carried,"
      "The hell you will," She said trying to get up.
      "Raven, that bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle that you aren't bleeding internally bleeding. It might hold till we get somewhere safe but you are not walking there, clear?"
        She nods.
      "It won't take but a couple minutes less than that," I said.       "I'll get the stretcher ready,"  

   McKinley's POV:
     I see Clarke and Finn walk out of the dropship but no Bellamy. I walked up to there but of course slowly cause I'm in pain.    
         "Here, let me bandage it," Clarke said lifting my shirt and placing the bandage on my injury.
        "Where's Bell? In the dropship?"
         "Yeah,"
          I nod and walked up to the dropship and as soon as I walk in there, Bellamy is kissing Raven. It looked pretty intense like if she wasn't injured, they would jumping on each other. Bellamy's hand was on her boob.  My heart shattered and I ran out of there.
       "What's up?" Jasper asked.      I held back tears and shook my head.
     "Nothing,"
     "Take the stretcher to Raven," Finn said.
        I looked up at and saw Bellamy standing there but looked away.
       "Real brave," He said.
      "Fighting a fight that you know you can't win, isn't bravery, it's stupidity," Finn said.
      "Says all the cowards before,"        "Stop! Bellamy look, I can't do this without you,"
      "What do you want me to say?"
        "I want you to say you're with us. I mean think what is the best thing for McKinley and Octavia. These people listen to you,"
         "They're lining up to leave. They listen to you more,"     
         "That's cause I gave them an easy choice. But five minutes ago, they ready to fight and die for you. You inspire them and I'm afraid we'll need that before today is over with,"
        "Fine,"
       "He doesn't care for me," I said.
       "What? Of course, I care about you," Bellamy asked walking close to me.
       I scoffed.
      "Really now?"
       "I don't understand, do we have a problem?" He asked.
       "Actually, yeah we do,"
       "Why,"
        "You guys can have you lovers spat later but right now, we need to leave,"
         Bellamy was looking at Finn like he was about to cut his head off.
      "Finn's right. We need to go,"        "McKinley," Bellamy said.
      "You're staying close to me," He added grabbing my arm.
       "No, I'm not. I'll stay close to Jasper. You can stand next to Raven," I said ripping my arm out of his grasp.
       ---
       "Want to tell me what happened with Bellamy?" Jasper asked.
       "Caught him kissing Raven,"         "What? You must have seen it wrong. There's no way in hell that he'd do that to you,"    
         "I don't know. It looked pretty intense as in if she wasn't injured. They would be at it. That also makes me wonder, was that the first time or was there any other times?"
      "Bell and Raven?" Octavia asked scoffing.
      She then put her hand out to make us stop.
          "What is it? I don't see anything?"
          As soon as Jasper said that an ax came flying and it hit Drew in the head.    
        "Grounders!" Jasper yelled.             Everyone started to scream and yell. Everything went nuts. I started to run and I slipped and hit my head and everything went black. I woke up in a completely new place.
           "Oh you're awake," Some female grounder said as she walked back in.
          I quickly got up and backed up against the wall. That's when I noticed, I got a chain on my leg.         "Where-where am I?"
      "The commander's dungeon,"       "Who?"
      "The leader of all grounders,"       "Why didn't the commander kill me?"
       "Because we took you as a war prisoner as you are very loyal to the important boy,"
      "Bellamy," I whispered.
      "Well, you can just kill me now because, in a few hours, he'll be dead. I'm not even gonna fight back even if my ankle was chained. I have no reason to at this point. Why keep a war prisoner when you know everything about us anyway?"
          "This is true," She said walking out.
          Some male grounder comes in and sits down and grabs my free ankle.
          "What are you doing?!" I asked trying to move away from him and I soon realized my ankle is broken or sprained.
        "Fix your ankle," He said grabbing my ankle and wrapping it.
      "Oh thank you,"
       He nodded and walked out.