Chapter Four

‘Sophia! Get up!’ Niall screamed in my face. I moaned pushing him away, why is he waking me up? No-one ever disturbs my sleep.

‘Come on! Sophia! It’s your birthday! Wake up already!’ He said shaking my body.

As soon as he said it was my birthday, my eyes shot open. Niall pulled my arm and I hopped up out of bed.

'Happy Birthday Beautiful' He smiled and gave me a tight hug.

'Thank you' I grinned.

'Come down to the kitchen, I have cooked you pancakes.' he smiled then grabbed my hand again.

He lead me down to the kitchen and gestured me to sit at the table were pancakes we're set up.

'Thanks babe' I said before eating away.

****

'Hey girl, it's so great to finally meet you!' Danielle beamed at my front door before giving me a slight hug.

I smiled, 'Happy birthday, by the way!' She ginned.

'Thank you, let's get shopping?' I grinned.

'Absolutely' she beamed before leading me to her car.

****

We visited a lot of shops and did way too much shopping for my liking. I think I am going to be so broke after this. ‘Let’s get starbucks?’ Danielle grinned. I nodded and grinned widely, I felt like such a little kid. We walked to Starbucks while chatting away, Danielle and I did connect really well. We ordered our drinks and I ordered some macaroons as well for Danielle and I to share, I love macaroons from Starbucks, super yummy. We found a table to sit at outside the mall. The scenery and setting was perfect, the London weather was beautiful today, and the sun was showing through the tall, shady and green trees. I could hear birds chirping everywhere; I love the sound of nature.

‘Hey, you know how you said that Niall is taking me on some sort of date tonight?’ I asked Danielle while sipping on my drink.

‘Yeah?’ She asked. ‘Is he really? I mean, we’re just best friends, no more. It wouldn’t be a date if we’re just best friends, right?’ I stated. ‘Yeah, I guess so. But, maybe he has more feelings for you then you know.’ She grinned. What? If he does, I’d be the happiest girl in the world. ‘Really? Does he really?’ I asked sheepishly. ‘I’m positive’ she smiled before chewing on a macaroon. I grinned at the ground, and thought how amazing it would be if he asked me to be his girlfriend. I daydreamed, before I snapped out of my thoughts. ‘Danielle! We haven’t got a dress yet!’ I screeched. She giggled, ‘It’s okay babe, we will. We have heaps of time to find one.’ She re-assured me.

We searched a lot of shops to find the perfect dress to wear tonight. And we came across a shop called H & M, I have heard a lot about this shop and really wanted one in my mall back at home, but never got one. So, you could say I was super excited to shop in it today.

‘Sophia! Look! This is it!’ Danielle screeched, holding up the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It was a light beige colour or a cream colour. It had black edges and was tight fitting but sort of flared towards the end of the dress. She spinned it around, and it had a subtle black detail in the back near the neck. ‘It’s perfect’ I whispered. She smiled, ‘Quick, go try it on!’ Danielle said pushing me to the dressing room. I grabbed the dress off of her and entered a dressing room before trying this delicate dress on. I looked in the mirror and it was mind-blowing, it fitted my figure perfectly. It showed off my curves, but not too much of them, which I loved. I squeaked inside and how excited I was to wear it out tonight.

By surprise Danielle ripped the curtain open and gasped. I smiled, ‘That is perfect!’ she squeaked. ‘Ah, my god. Just take it off now! You’re making me jealous!’ she said before closing the curtain shut. I frowned before giggling; I carefully removed the dress and put back on my other clothes.