Chapter Seven

We arrived at the airport and there were thousands of girls screaming outside. I sighed, ‘That’s fucking right.’ ‘Whoa, Sophia! Calm down!’ She said.

I pulled out my phone and called Niall, ‘Where are you?’ I said when he answered.

‘Umm, at the airport, what’s up babe?’ He asked.

‘No, where at the airport?’

‘Umm, is that you in Danielle’s car in front of us?’ he asked.

‘Oh, is that why they are screaming. Can we meet somewhere? I need to ask you something that’s truly important.’ I smiled.

‘Sure, out the back? We will lead the way.’ He said before hanging up.

I hung up, then their car turned around us then continued on driving forward to out the back.

I hopped out and there was like 5 fans there, thank god. I walked over to their van and Niall hopped out.

‘What did you want to ask me?’ He sounded confused. It felt so good to see him again though.

I pulled his arm, causing him to walk away from the cars and the fans a bit.

The boys were yelling stuff out the van. I tried to ignore them then I asked Niall. ‘Niall, I can’t stand not being with you anymore, so will you say yes when I ask you to be my boyfriend?’ I grinned at the floor.

‘No! Shut up!’ He yelled. My eyes went wide, and I was so confused. I looked up at him, already feeling tears in my eyes. He was looking over at the boys, smirking at them and laughing. I rolled my eyes, and couldn’t stand being there anymore. I ran back to the car and I don’t think Niall even noticed. I jumped in the car and slammed the door shut, ‘Go, just go, now.’ I said sobbing. Danielle looked at me with her eyes open wide. I looked over to Niall and he was still standing there, I heard him faintly say, ‘Sorry, what was that?’ as he turned back to look at me, although I wasn’t there anymore. He frowned, and then looked at our car. He frowned again then started walking over to our car. ‘He said no! Just go now! Please!’ I demanded almost yelled. Danielle looked shocked, but did what I said and chucked a dirty look at Niall before driving off with an accelerating speed. Niall raised his arms in the air and he was shocked as ever. Danielle drove out of the airport and continued on our trip to the beach.

‘What happened back there?’ She asked.

I wiped a tear off my cheek. ‘I don’t know, he either completely ignored me or screamed no at me. Either one is truly hurtful.’

‘Maybe, he wasn’t screaming no at you? He was laughing at the boys.’ She stated.

‘Whatever, I honestly don’t care anymore.’ I sighed and stared out the window of the car.

*Bring Bring*

I sighed and rolled my eyes then reached in my purse for my phone, the caller ID said Niall. ‘Piss Off’ I said to the phone and hung up then chucked the phone into my purse again.

‘Sophia, what is with you? Just give him a chance to explain?’ Danielle stated.

I sighed, ‘Why should I?’

‘Why should you? Well there is many reasons why you sho-‘

I cut her off, ‘Just, shh. Can we just go to the beach now?’

She sighed then continued giving full attention on driving.

We finally arrived at the beach, and Danielle quickly parked the car then we headed for the sand. We laid our towels down on the warm, soft sand. I took off my shirt and denim pants and chucked those in my purse then laid down on my towel, I threw my arm over my eyes, blocking them from the shining sun.  ‘Do you want some starbucks?’ Danielle asked still standing. ‘Sure’ I smiled and grabbed a money note from my purse and gave it to her. ‘Surprise me’ I said. She strutted off to Starbucks and I lay back down and enjoyed the warming sun.

‘Sophiaaaaa?’ Danielle called. I didn’t even realise I fell asleep. I sat up again, ‘Sorry’ I laughed. She smiled before passing me the Starbucks. I took a long sip of it, mmmm, so good. ‘White Chocolate?’ I asked. She nodded and grinned, ‘Yep’ she popped the ‘P’. ‘Like it?’ She asked. ‘Yes! Love it, super yummy.’ I laughed. She smiled before giving my change back. ‘No, you can keep it’ I smiled. She rolled her eyes before reaching over me and shoving it in my purse. I laughed, ‘Thanks for taking me out today, I do really feel refreshed after before.’ I smiled and looked at her. She turned her head to look at me, ‘About before, please call Niall?’ I rolled my eyes; I knew I shouldn’t have brought that up. She sat up but continued looking at me, ‘Come on Sophia, you may have took it the wrong way. Just let him explain, just call him, pleaaaaaa-‘ ‘Danielle! No! Far out! I don’t want to speak to him, I don’t want to see him, I don’t want to think of him, please just please stop talking about him!’ I screeched. I knew it was impossible not to think about him, but I had to get over him right? He screamed no at me. I sighed and Danielle did too before laying back down.

How can I stop thinking about him? How can I get over him? It felt like a light bulb shined above my head, I thought of a great idea. I hopped up and fixed my bikini before chucking on my sunglasses and taking out the bun in my hair, I let my hair fall down my shoulders. ‘Where are you off to?’ Danielle asked. ‘Just going for a walk, be back in a few minutes.’ I smiled then trotted off to the Beach Bar. Danielle shrugged it off then went back to enjoying the sun. The soft sand running over my feet as I walked felt so nice. I reached the Beach Bar and a couple of hot guys in their bathing suits were gathered around it. I walked up to the Bar and leaned right over the edge of the panel, showing off my fit body, I ran my fingers threw my hair. I could feel their eyes on me, ‘Could I please have the Piña Colada?’ I smiled at the worker. He grinned ‘Sure.’ One of the guys walked over to me, ‘Hey there gorgeous.’ He raised his eyebrows. I looked up at him, dam he was hot. His brown short hair shaped his contoured face perfectly, they both complimented each other. He was wearing designer board shorts and designer sunglasses similar to mine, but what caught my attention the most was his abs, he was super fit and tanned. Let me say he was 100% hot.

‘Hey’ I smiled simply. Not sure what else to say.

He placed his hand on my hip, ‘You’re looking fine today.’

I smirked and still wasn’t sure what to say, luckily the worker was in time and passed me my drink. ‘Thanks.’ I smiled. ‘No Problem that will be 18 Pounds.’ He said. ‘Ah, shit, I forget my money back at the beach.’ I said out loud. ‘No worries, I’ll pay for it.’ The guy smiled and passed money to the worker. ‘Thank You. I didn’t catch a name?’ I smiled. ‘No problem, the name is Marcus.’ I giggled inside; Marcus is a funny name for a guy looking like that. ‘Mines Sophia, look how can I make it up to you?’ I asked then sipped my drink. ‘I have a great idea.’ He raised his eyebrows. ‘Mmmhmmm?’ I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to what looked like the showers or changing rooms. He pulled me inside the Uni-Sex one, then closed the door and locked it shut. I can see what is going to happen here, but I didn’t mind, right? I needed to get Niall out of my head. He pushed me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his hips. I gripped onto his hair pulling him closer to my body. He smacked his lips against my neck moving his way down my body. I rubbed my lower region against his, which slightly turned me on. He continued kissing my body, my hands moved from his hair to down his abs and I massaged them slightly. One of his hands left my waist and he ran his fingers down my stomach. His firm lips continued kissing my neck as his hand massaged my lower region, he slipped a finger inside me and I let out a moan because it felt so good. He quickly pulled out and smacked his lips against mine, ‘Shh’ he said against them. I pushed him off of me and pushed him onto the available bench/seat in the changing room. I climbed on top of him, spreading my legs over his. His hands moved to my but asking me to get closer, I kissed him passionately on the lips, our tongues dancing and entwining together. My hand slip down his body and into his pants and I massaged his length while still kissing him. I left his pants and continued kissing him, while pulling his hands to be placed on my but. He massaged it slightly.

*Knock Knock*

‘Is anybody in there?’ Somebody asked.

I hopped off of him, and he stood up. I giggled before giving him one last kiss on the lips, my tongue entwining with his. ‘That was fantastic’ He moaned pulling me closer to his body. ‘What’s your number?’ I asked. He told me and I told him mine, before we exited the changing room. Luckily no-one was outside anymore, and he went back to the bar as I went back to Danielle.