Chapter Five

My eyes opened from a rough sleep, as they adjusted I realised I was still at Niall’s house in London. I rolled over to see Niall wasn’t in the bed anymore; I got up and stumbled down to the lounge room. I smiled as soon as I saw him sitting in the lounge eating some cereal. I slumped down next to him on the couch. ‘Morning’ I said, watching the TV. ‘Good morning’ he said while having a mouth full of food in his mouth. I chuckled and looked at him, ‘What are you watching?’ I asked and pointed to the TV. ‘Wipe-out, don’t judge.’ He laughed. I giggled, ‘Wipe-out is a good show.’ I smiled.

Advertisements came on again, I hate ads. One in particular came on though, an advertisement for the theme park Thorpe Park here in the UK. I squealed. ‘Fuck, Sophia!’ Niall moaned. ‘We so have to go there! Today! Yes, today!’ I squealed again. ‘You bitch!’ He moaned before chucking his empty cereal bowel on the coffee table. I glanced over to Niall, to see what his problem was. I couldn’t help but crack up laughing. He was covered in milk and cereal, ‘I’m sorry!’ I announced. He gave me a death stare before joining in on the laughing with me. ‘Hey babe, I just felt the sudden urge to hug you.’ He laughed and leaned closer to me. My eyes opened wide, ‘No!’ I screeched. I immediately got up and ran up stairs for the bedroom. I could hear Niall’s footsteps behind me so I glanced around while running and he was so close to me. I squealed, ‘Fuck off!’ I screeched. He laughed before he wrapped his arms around my waist causing both of us to fall to the ground. He landed on top of me, making me get covered in the milk and cereal but also making me blush. ‘I guess that’s pay back.’ I laughed. ‘Yep!’ He said popping the ‘P’. I giggled, but then blushed again realising he was still on top of me. ‘You know I kind of like this position.’ Niall laughed. I gave him a slight smack on the arm before kissing him on the tip of his nose and moving away from underneath him. We both stood up and I grinned to the ground. Niall broke the awkward silence, ‘So, after all, do you want to go to Thorpe Park?’ he asked. ‘Hell yes!’ I grinned. ‘Okay okay! I’m having a shower first!’ He laughed. I was about to race him to the bathroom, but he already beat me to it.

*

After I finally had a shower, I went it to Niall’s room to get my clothes, while having a towel wrapped around my naked body. Thank god he wasn’t in there; I slammed the bedroom door shut before dropping the towel. I searched through my suit case to find a perfect outfit for the theme park. I laid out the pieces then threw it all on. (Here is the outfit: https://twitter.com/NiallsMyGuy/status/215329032881979392/photo/1 )

I jumped when Niall swung the door open, ‘Hurry up, you take forever to get ready.’ He moaned rolling his eyes. I giggled, ‘I’m ready.’ He smiled before his eyes drifted to the floor where my wet towel was left. ‘Dam it!’ He screeched which made me jump. ‘What!?’ I beamed. ‘I was too late.’ He sighed pointing to the towel. I rolled my eyes, before putting on my sunglasses and chucking on my shoes, I slapped Niall on the arm when walking past him. ‘Come on Princess’ I teased.

All the sudden he slapped me on the ass and ran past me, ‘Beat you to the car!’ He yelled over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes, couldn’t be bothered running again. I finally reached the car, ‘About time, slow coach.’ He teased before jumping in the driver’s seat of the car. I sighed before hopping in the car. He pressed the button on the remote control of the Car shed roller door, before driving out.

On the way there, he asks ‘Oh, I hope you don’t mind if the other guys are coming as well?’ ‘Nah, that’s fine.’ I shrugged. ‘Wait! What!? Does that mean Danielle is coming too?’ I grinned looking at him with wide eyes. ‘Yes love’ He smiled.

*

We finally arrived at the Theme Park. Niall parked the car then we walked to the entrance to see the other guys waiting out the front. Danielle walked up to me, not to mention fast walked, ‘Hey girl!’ She smiled before hugging me. ‘Hey babe.’ I replied before letting go. ‘Hey guys.’ I waved to the others. They all waved back, we went inside and brought our tickets.

*

‘Oh My God, Niall. I’m so scared, why did you make me go on this!’ I screeched, while sitting in the roller coaster seat, getting ready to take off. ‘Maybe, because you said you wanted too.’ Louis laughed, sitting in the seat next to me. I would have punched him in the arm if I could but I was so scared, nervous and shitting my pants at that moment. ‘5, 4, 3, 2, 1’ the speaker said. ‘Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!’ I screamed when the coaster flew off. I couldn’t help myself but squeeze my eyes shut and let out a few squeals here and there throughout the ride. I think I heard Louis and Niall laughing at me through it. We were released from the tight seatbelts and I ran off the ride and waited for the rest of the guys at the shop were our photos on the ride were shown. They all walked in and Louis and Niall were still in fits of laughter. Niall patted my back, ‘I so wish we could get that on camera’ he teased. I rolled my eyes at him before walking off to the photos. I was staring up at the screens waiting for our photos to show, before Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, ‘Sorry Babe.’ I smiled just because I liked the sensation of his warm breath on my neck. ‘Gosh, get a room!’ Harry teased at us. I blushed a little before being interrupted by Louis laughing again. I frowned before looking up at the screens to the see the most horrible picture I have ever seen of me, EVER.

‘Oh. My. God’ I whispered. ‘Okay, let’s go.’ I announced to everyone. ‘No way, I have to get a picture of this.’ Zayn grinned before pulling out his phone and snapping a picture of the screen. ‘Zayn, she is going to kill you for that now.’ Niall stated the truth. I stared at Zayn, before he sent me a apologetic look then he looked down at his phone again. Good, he is deleting it, I thought. My phone went off, Tweet from Zayn. Fuck no, I immediately thought. I opened the tweet and it said, ‘@zaynmalik I think @SophiaG is just a bit scared of roller coasters?’ Attached was the picture of the screen! I flipped out before charging at Zayn. ‘You fucking idiot!’ I screamed before he ran out the shop door and into the main part of the park. I exited the shop and was just about to get him before somebody grabbed my body and spinned me around to face them. ‘Sophia! Calm down! He will delete it, no matter what. Okay? Calm down, no need t act like that.’ Niall said calmly. ‘No need to act like that!? Did you see that photo!?’ I screeched, being clearly not calm. ‘Yes I did, but he is going to delete it now, aren’t you Zayn?’ He asked Zayn, whom was standing next to him looking scared as. He nodded shakily, before fiddling with his phone, and then showed us the screen of the tweet and photo being deleted. I sighed in relief. ‘Thanks babe’ I smiled at Niall before slapping him softly on the cheek.

****

I slumped myself down in Niall’s bed in my warm PJ’s. ‘Wow, I’m so exhausted, that was such a fun day, thank you for taking me out.’ I said to Niall whom was lying beside me in the bed. ‘No Problem.’ He smiled. I kissed him on the cheek before whispering ‘Goodnight, babe’ and rolled over to my side. ‘Goodnight’ he whispered back.