Chapter Fifteen

* 3 Days Later *

Niall and I sat on the resort room lounge together, my head resting on his shoulder. I was clicking threw the tweets directioners were sending me on twitter.

'Did you know I've got over 700,000 thousand twitter followers now that you've announced it?' I looked up into his eyes.

'Something you've got to get use to.' He smirked.

'I think I've got to get use to a lot of things, now I'm your girlfriend.' I smirked back before pecking him on the lips.

He stood up, 'Come on, time to get ready for the concert.' he said as he slapped my bum.

I giggled and stood up before jumping on him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. And planting a kiss on his lips.

*

"My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. You hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh oh.

Make me a radio and turn me up when you fell low.

This melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. So, sing along to my stereo." Niall's voice charmed. Sounded like crystal as he sung.

My body swayed side to side, and I felt proud as ever. He is one amazing boyfriend.

*

We exited the restaurant, hand in hand. We decided to get dinner after the concert and walk along the beach.

'That was one romantic dinner, thanks babe.' I said before pecking him on the lips.

'You deserve it' he smiled.

We sat on a vacant seat on the sand on the beach, and continued to hold hands. We stared out into the night sky, witnessing the stars twinkling above the waves crashing amongst the shore line.

'Remember when we promised to be Just Friends?' I asked.

'Yes.' he replied.

'Thats the only one promise we'll brake through our relationship. Okay?'

'Okay.' He repeated.

I smiled, 'Are you wanting to tell me something?' He asked.

No? Wait. Ah shit. My mood dropped. 'There is something, but I don't think it's appropriate to share now.' I admitted.

'Tell me' he demanded.

'Okay.' I moaned.

I clenched his hand and tightened my grip. 'Please don't get upset.' I whined.

'Just, tell me.' He demanded again.

I sighed, 'When I thought you were yelling no at me at the airport. Remember that?'

'Yes'

'Well, I was so upset, depressed, annoyed and tried to think of something to get you out of my head.'

I placed my other hand on top of our hands and tightened.

'Continue.' He said faintly.

'I kind of, made out with a guy at the beach.' I winced as a tear slipped down my face.

He took me by surprise as he asked 'Is that it?'.

'Yes?' I looked at him.

'You weren't dating me, then.'

'I know, but I just felt so bad. Because I had strong feelings for you. And I regretted it immediately after I did it.' I looked down. 'I'm sorr-'

'No need to be' He smiled and gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

I sighed of relief, 'About at the airport, what were you going to ask me?' He asked.

He had to bring it up, didn't he? I sighed, 'If you really want to know, I was going to ask you to be my boyfriend.'

'Oh' he simply said.

'Yeah, and then when you were yelling 'no', I thought you were yelling at me, not at the boys, then I did stupid things, Danielle and I had a fight. That guy I made out with, took me back to his house. Which, I didn't want him too. I fell asleep in the car and he didn't know where I lived. As soon as I woke up at his house, I left and caught a taxi home with the little amount of money I had. Please, don't be upset with me. I don't want us to break up alrea-'

'Soph, I understand. But, that's the past, and we're in the presence. No need to think about that, I want to be with you for the rest of my life.' he smiled and swept a tear away off my face.

'Me too.' I smiled as our lips met.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck, and wrapped my arms around his waist as his wrapped around mine.

'Lets scratch beings 'Just Friends' and lets make a promise to be 'Just Married''. I suggested.

'Just Married.' He repeated.

Last chapter! Waaaah! :( This story has ended now!