Chapter Ten

My eyes fluttered open, which I really didn’t want them to. I started sobbing realising what was happening in my life. I didn’t want to leave my bed. I just wanted to sleep and cry and sleep and cry and eat and cry. I sobbed even harder realising I had work tomorrow, I can’t go. Not in this torture. But, I have too.

It was a nice Sunday today, birds were chirping outside and the sun was seeping through my sheer curtains. I reached over to the bedside table and un-plugged my phone from the charge, I punched in the numbers of my pass code and brought the messages up that I got over night.

I sobbed when I realised there was one from ‘My Baby, X’ it said, “Hey babe, I don’t know what’s going on between us. What did you need to tell me? Why did you sped off at the Airport? And most importantly, why aren’t you answering my calls or texting me back? I don’t know what I have done. Please answer me?”

My heart clenched up, and I was trying to hold back tears. I don’t know what’s going on between us. But, I needed to text him back. I needed to but I didn’t want to. The thoughts made me sick but I finally agreed to text him.

“Hey, I’m sorry I haven’t been texting you back or answering your calls. I haven’t been on my phone in a while.” Lies. “Didn’t you hear what I asked you?” I breathed in then pressed send.

I’m pretty sure he texted back immediately, “You’ve been on Twitter on your phone? Did you ask something? I was smirking at the boys in the van, I’m sorry I wasn’t listening to you.”

He wasn’t listening to me? Really? Just really? Let me just say. Fan-Fucking-Tastic. I cannot believe I would think nor do such a thing to him. I can’t believe myself, what was I thinking?

A few tears fell down my face as I replied. “It’s not important now.” But it was so important now. “But, I need to tell you something else that is truly important, call me?” I sent.

“Absolutely. :D” He replied.

I exited out of the messages and not long later, he called.

‘Hello?’

‘Hey dal.’ He sounded cute.

‘I’m so sorry, and I hope you forgive me. I thought you were yelling ‘No’ at me and I thought that was the answer to my question. I can’t believe I ran off like that on you, I feel so stupid now that I know the truth,’ I whined.

‘It’s fine, I mean it wasn’t that bad, right? What was it that you asked me?’

‘N-n-nothing, it’s not important now.’ I stuttered. Although I wanted to scream the question at him.

‘Oh okay, what was it that you wanted to tell me now?’ He asked.

Oh no, I forgot about that already. I really didn’t want to tell him. ‘Oh, that doesn’t matter either now.’ I laughed but inside I was cursing at myself.

‘Really?’ He laughed. ‘Okay’.

I giggled, ‘When can I see you next?’

‘Well, our band is touring at Ireland next week, you know how your Mum, Dad and little sister has been wanting to see you for a while, maybe just maybe go visit them? Then I can see you while I’m on tour?’ He rushed out.

I grinned, but then felt bad that I hadn’t told him. ‘I’d love to, two things, I may not be able to get time of work and secondly I don’t have any money to actually get there.’ I frowned.

‘That’s fine; just beg your boss and I’ll fly you there.’

‘Nah, ah. I’m not using your mone-‘

‘Sophia, you’re doing me a favour by using my money, I get to see you.’

I grinned, ‘Okay, text or call me when you have sorted it out. Love you.’ I blew a kiss into the phone.

‘Love you too. By the way Danielle is coming too.’ He kissed back.

I grinned widely then hung up and put my phone back on the bedside table, I sighed and wiped the now dry tears off of my face. I finally got up and it was 10:00am so I had just an apple for breakfast then got dressed, brushed my hair and applied a small amount of make up on. I wanted to go out for lunch today, by myself. I sighed at the thought. (Click here to see outfit: )

I jumped on the lounge and clicked on the TV to MTV and sung along to the music. I grabbed my bottle of nail polish and started painting my nails, simply just because I was bored. Especially because Niall wasn’t with me. I finished painting my nails then wondered up stairs to get my phone, I had a text from ‘My Baby, X’ “Hey hun, flights are booked, and you’re leaving this Tuesday at 3:30am. X” Gah, this Tuesday!? I need to get packing now, I laughed. “Thanks babe! Can’t wait to see you next! :D Xx” I texted back.

I need to call my boss, I searched through my contacts to find my bosses number and called.

‘Hello Sophia.’

‘Hey, sorry to disturb you on a Sunday, but I was just wondering when would my next holidays be?’

‘That’s fine, umm. Well you have 2 weeks of holidays every 6 weeks, therefore, you can choose when your 2 weeks of holidays is in any time of that 6 weeks.’

‘Wow, okay thanks so much. It’s just that my boy I mean friend has booked flights for me to visit my family back at home in Ireland this Tuesday, it shouldn’t be more than two weeks I imagine. Sorry, it’s late notice at all, but is that okay?’

‘That’s absolutely fine; we shouldn’t be that busy for the next two weeks.’

‘Okay, thanks for that. I appreciate it.’

‘Babe, come back to bed, we didn’t have enough fun last night.’ Someone said in the background. My eyes went wide and I went super quiet so did my boss.

‘Umm, okay. I’ll see you in a couple of weeks, bye sir.’ I broke the silence then quickly hung up, not wanting to hear a good bye.

Okay, that is so freaking awkward. I was still in shock but then quickly texted Niall, “I have got holidays for the next two weeks, starts tomorrow. :D” “Fantastic, can’t wait to see you! Xxxxx” I giggled. He is adorable.

*Ding Dong*

I frowned, who would be at my door? I put my phone down then travelled down stairs to the front door.

I opened it and it was the least person I would expect to see at my door.

‘Hey Danielle.’