Chapter Six

*2 Years Later*

'You know I hate you, just because you are working at Nandos here in London.' Niall smirked.

'Come on, you don't hate me?' I whined.

'Nah babe; I never would.' He smiled.

He slumped down on his couch in the same apartment he has had for the last two years.

I grabbed my purse, 'Do you think you could drive me to my apartment?' I grinned, hoping I wouldn't have to catch a Taxi.

'Absolutely.' he smirked, before grabbing his keys and leading me to his car. We hopped in and he drove me to my apartment.

'Thanks for the lift, when will I see you next?' I asked, still in the car with my door open.

'I don't know, you know I'm going away on tour soon? I won't be back home for a couple of months.' He frowned.

'I know, but, I'm gonna miss you.' I whined.

He grabbed my hand and rubbed it lightly with his thumb. 'Im gonna miss you too, but we will try to Skype everyday?' He stared into my eyes.

'We'll try.' I smiled, before giving him a slight kiss on the cheek then stumbled out of the car with my purse.

I blew him a kiss as he drove away. I let a tear fall down my cheek, then rummaged through my purse,  for the house key.

*

I quickly showered then changed out of my work clothes into my warm PJ's. I slumped down on the couch, feeling weak and not in a great mood. I flicked on the TV and watched a little. I pulled out my phone and answered the annoying ringtone.

'Hello?' I answered, it was mum.

'Hey beautiful, Haven't talked to you in a while, how are you? How is your new job? How is Niall? How is London? How is your new apartment? How is-'

'Mum, quit with the questions. Everything is fine, but I really don't feel like talking right now.' And I clearly didn't.

'Okay, what's up? Is it Niall? You know, you need to date him already!' She demanded.

'Mum, stop asking questions. I just don't want him to get with somebody else, when he is away on tour. That would make me feel so down, I love him, but I don't know if he likes me back, it's been two flipping years since Danielle said he supposedly likes me, I really don't think he does.' I sighed.

'Just ask him out already.' She demanded.

'But, what if he rejects me?'

'Trust me he won't she replied.

'Okay, we'll I'm gonna go to bed now, good night mum I'll talk to you later.'

She sent her love before hanging up.

I climbed into my bed and wrapped myself in the warm and comfy blankets. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

*

*Bring Bring*

I answered my phone, while munching on some cereal in my apartment.

‘Hey Danielle.’ I answered, plainly. I was clearly still sad because I wouldn’t be seeing Niall again for a while.

‘What’s up?’ She asked, she knew me to well.

Danielle and I’s friendship has grown over the past two years, because I live in London now, we see each other almost every day. She is a great friend and is so supportive and caring all the time.

‘Nothing’ it went silent for a moment.

‘Alright, I am truly upset that I won’t be seeing Niall for ages, since he is going on tour. I mean, aren’t you just a little upset because you’re not going to see Liam for a while?’ I asked.

‘Of course, I’m upset, but that’s what we have to live with. We just have to wait until they get holidays.’

‘Mm, yeah.’ I said.

‘Okay, that is not all that is making you upset, what else is bothering you?’ She asked.

I sighed, Dam she is too good, I thought. ‘Niall could have any girl he’d want. Since we aren’t dating, I’m scared that you know he’d get with someone else.’

‘Of course he wouldn’t, he likes yo-‘

‘No he doesn’t! That’s what you said two years ago! And look we are still here and I’m not his girlfriend.’ I whined.

‘Well, ask him out! Already! Trust me, he will say yes for sure!’ She demanded.

‘Yeah, that’s what you think.’ I rolled my eyes, thanking god she couldn’t see.

‘Look, they would probably still be at the airport now, and I’m pretty positive their plane is at 9:30. Go there, and find Niall, ask the poor boy out now.’ She demanded again.

‘No, I-I don’t want to.’ I stuttered.

‘Well, I’m making you. I’ll pick you up in 10.’ She stated more than asked.

I looked at the time, 9:00, will we make it? Surely. It only take 10 minutes to get to the airport from here.

‘Okay, but get here in 10. We don’t have time to waste’ I grinned, yet shakily.

She paused for a second; I could tell she was grinning too. ‘Alright! Get ready into your bathing suit, and put clothes over it, we are going to the beach after it!’ She squealed then hung up.

I frowned but then hung up, and then chucked the phone on the end of the lounge. I chucked my empty cereal bowel in the sink, not being bothered to put it in the dishwasher. I ran up stairs and chucked on my bathing suit then an outfit over top. (See outfit here: https://twitter.com/NiallsMyGuy/status/219214615559680001/photo/1 )

I quickly brushed my hair and chucked it up in a messy bun, pulling a few strands of hair out as my fridge. I applied powder and a little amount of waterproof mascara. I grabbed my purse, and ran down stairs well tried too in my heels. I put on my sunglasses when I exited the house and locked it. I turned around and Danielle wasn’t here yet. I sighed, ‘Where is she?’ I moaned. I pulled out my Iphone as I chucked my house key in my purse. 9:15. ‘Hurry up Danielle.’ I moaned again. Next minute she turned up and I raced to the car and jumped in.

‘Ready for this?’ she asked as I closed the door.

‘Ready’ I repeated and she sped off.