Chapter Thirteen

‘Sophia! Were here!’ someone squealed in my ear.

I opened my eyes slightly, to see Danielle looking at me; I smiled then pulled out my earphones that were no longer playing. I heard the end of the message to put our seatbelts on as we were about to touch ground. I quickly did, and then peered out the window. I grinned as I saw the airport of my home.

We touched ground. ‘Did I really sleep for that long?’ I asked Danielle. ‘Yep, you must have been tired.’ She replied, still grinning. Why is she so happy? Oh, duh. She gets to see her charming boyfriend.

*

I pulled out my ringing Iphone as we were waiting outside the airport. 2:00pm, wow. It felt weird to be in a different time zone.

‘Hello?’ I answered the un-known call.

‘Hey babe, it’s Niall.’ Like I couldn’t tell, his Irish accent was ringing.

‘Hey, what phone are you on?’

‘My home phone, Dad insisted me to use it.’ He giggled.

I laughed, ‘Okay.’

‘Liam is coming to pick you both up. He thought Danielle would love that. He’d be there in roughly 2 minutes.’ He laughed.

I winced, hoping Danielle didn’t just hear that. ‘Did he say Liam?’ Danielle shoved her ear against the back of my phone.

I giggled, ‘Okay, see you soon.’

‘Can’t wait.’ He said.

I hung up just as Liam pulled up into a free pick up/drop off parking space. Good timing. Danielle basically ran to the car and swung the passenger’s door open she jumped in and latched her arms around Liam. I slowly walked to the car. ‘I missed you.’ She said then they kissed. I couldn’t watch simply because I was jealous. I walked to the back of the car and piled both Danielle’s and my luggage into the boot. I then took my seat in the back seat of Liam’s car, as they pulled apart. ‘Hey Sophia, good to see you again.’ Liam said, turning around to me. I nodded and smiled as he turned back and pulled out of the car park.

I was getting nervous every single time we got closer to my house. I was nervous but excited to see Niall. Stupid enough I was excited to see Niall more than my actual family. Considering I haven’t seen them in a huge amount of time.

I snapped back into reality, because I realised we had arrived. Liam pulled into my driveway and parked the car neatly. I climbed out of the car and closed the door shut. I turned around to see Niall opening the front door, I began walking slowly towards him, then faster and faster until the point that I was running to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I buried my head in his neck and shoulder. ‘I’m sorry and I’ve missed you so much.’ I whispered. ‘There is no need to be sorry. I have missed you too.’ He replied. We pulled apart as he kissed me on the cheek. ‘Some very important people are dying to see you inside.’ Niall gestured into the house. He entwined his fingers with mine and led me into my house. My little 5 year old sister walked up to me. ‘Hey sis’ she spoke and we met in a hug. I sighed because I had to let go of Niall’s hand. Mum walked up to me, smiling. ‘It’s so good to see you again.’ She said as she pulled me into a hug and kissed me lightly on the cheek. She let go, then next Dad kissed me on the forehead, and gave me a tight hug.

Gosh, that’s embarrassing. I sighed then stood back by Niall’s side. He wrapped his arm around my waist, telling me to move closer. I smiled, and then Mum broke the awkward silence. ‘Well, who would like a cup of coffee or tea?’ ‘Yes Please.’ Dad and I chimed. We all laughed. That’s a thing Dad and I always use to do when Mum asked if we wanted a coffee. Mum smiled as she walked to the kitchen, and then followed Dad to help. Liam and Danielle went and sat on the couch and my little sister Daisy followed behind them.

‘Where’s the other boys?’ I asked, curiously to Niall.

‘They’re back at their hotel. Liam and Danielle are staying at their own hotel and we are staying at our own.’ He spoke.

‘Oh okay, it seems like you have planned this out for a while.’ I laughed as he nodded.

*

We were all gathered around the TV, drinking our cups of coffee. ‘Mum, can you pretty please take me to the park?’ Daisy asked Mum, shaking her hands. ‘No, Dal, not right now.’ She replied. Daisy rolled her eyes. ‘We can’ Niall smiled. ‘Really?’ she beamed. ‘Of course, right Sophia?’ Niall said. I finally caught on, as I realised his ‘we’ was him and I. ‘Absolutely.’ I smiled and stood up. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my phone off of the bench and shoved it in my pocket. I put on my sunglasses.

Daisy grabbed my hand, ‘Let’s Go’ she beamed as I looked down at her. She already had her hat and shoes on. I giggled, ‘Alright.’ I insisted. Niall walked up to us, ‘Ready?’ he asked. ‘Yep.’ Daisy said and popped the ‘P’. I laughed, as we walked out the house and I put my shoes on. ‘We’ll be back soon.’ I yelled into the house before closing the door.

Daisy ran ahead and left Niall and I behind. ‘Please stay where I can see you.’ I yelled after her. I could tell she heard because she stopped running and walked ahead of us.

‘When’s your next show?’ I asked Niall. I only asked him because I didn’t want him to leave me.

‘We have the next 4 days off, then we have a show in Dublin then we have another four days off after that. You should come to the Dublin show.’

A sigh of relief shot threw me. ‘I’d love to go to your show. I haven’t actually heard One Direction live yet.’ I grinned.

‘You’re coming then.’ He smiled.

I grinned, ‘Does that mean I get to be with you for the next 9 days?’

‘Definitely’ he smiled and looked at me.

I smiled back as he slowly linked our hands together.