Chapter Twelve

****

‘Wake up, sleepy head. You do realise its 10:00am and I have already packed my bags and you haven’t even started.’ Danielle giggled while shaking me.

‘What? How did you get in here?’ I asked, stupidly.

‘Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have your spare key.’ She laughed.

I groaned, ‘How long have you had that for?’ I asked, while rubbing my eyes and turning to look at her.

‘Since the last time I slept over here.’ She giggled.

‘You’re so sneaky.’ I teased.

‘Sure am, come on have breakfast and get packing.’ She laughed and pulled my hand.

I hopped up and stumbled down stairs to the kitchen, I pulled out a clean bowel from the dishwasher, my favourite cereal, and milk and combined it all together. I sat down at the table and crunched away. Danielle turned on the TV and put the cartoons on. ‘You read my mind.’ I giggled. She laughed, and went up stairs.

I finished my cereal, and washed it up. Then wondered up stairs realising Danielle has been up there the whole time. I walked into my room and she had already got my suit case out and had laid out a lot of pieces of clothing to pack. ‘Wow, Danielle. Thanks.’ I grinned. I helped her fold everything and pack it all in. ‘Okay, what’s missing?’ I asked. ‘Shoes!’ She squealed. I gasped, ‘Couldn’t have forgotten those!’ I laughed. She pulled out like 5 pairs of flats, 5 pairs of pumps and high heels, some sneakers, boots and wedges. ‘Wow, I think we need a separate suit case for all these.’ I said holding up a few pairs. ‘Nah man got this covered.’ Danielle said as she pushed most of the shoes in the suit case. I laughed, ‘I can see that.’ I walked across the hall to the bathroom and pulled out my toiletry bag. I chucked in, my Shampoo, Conditioner, brush, clips, hairspray, non-frizz serum, my make up bag, toothbrush, etc. Let’s just say I had a trouble closing the zipper on the bag. I managed to close it then I grabbed my curling and straightening irons and headed for my bedroom. ‘Do you think I could fit these in?’ I asked Danielle holding them up. ‘Challenge accepted.’ She giggled then grabbed them off of me and surprisingly she fit them in, closing the suit case, it was a tight fit.

****

‘I’m so dam excited to see Niall more than my family, to be honest.’ I said to Danielle as we were in the car on the way to the airport.

She gave me a look that said ‘Really?’ I laughed, ‘You just saw him like two days ago.’ She laughed. ‘But still.’ I whined.

We finally arrived at the airport and we waited in the line for at least 30 minutes which was quite frustrating. We reached the counter and handed over our luggage. We boarded the plane and took our seats. I took out my phone and headphones out of my purse then put it in the storage above the seats on the plane. ‘Fasten Your Seatbelt’s’ The overhead said. We did so then I clenched on to Danielle’s hand, I am quite scared of planes, but once we are up in the air I’m not. It’s actually weird. I laughed at the thought.

We took off then Danielle was relieved I had let go of her hand. I took off my seatbelt and plugged in my earphones, I put them in my ears and turned on some music before slowly falling asleep.