-1-

<Val pov>

I was panting hard after running about 3miles in around 15 minutes. Who said being a trainee was easy? Let me intoduce myself, my name is Val Kim and Im a trainee under JYP Entertainment Company. In 3 days time I'll debut with my group "Girls Over There" and I'm so excited .

"Val! You will have a 30 minute lunch break before dance practice later for your solo part!" Tesa called out to me. Before i ran out of the gym with my members.

<Outside>

"He likes you!" Crys said while smirking at me.

I raised my brow at her.

"Who?" I muttered.

"Park Jinyoung, he was staring at you the whole time you were jogging obviously." Jan rolled her eyes at me.

The thing is that I'm a huge fangirl of Jinyoung so inside I was secretly hoping he will notice me in the gym. JYP doesn't exactly like relationships in the company but that doesnt mean it was not allowed.

In my own world my ideal situation was that he loves me back and proposes and we live happily ever after. But its just a dream not like he would take notice of a mere trainee like me.

"Omg she's blushing! How cute I ship them so much!!" The other members started fangirling. Not that I mind but I just gave them an irritated look.

"Ya ya you are great and all but you only have around 15 minutes left to eat so hurry up."

<Dance studio>

"Val, Got7 will be here to rate your dancing to confirm your role of being the main dancer so good luck." Our manager Tesa told us while Got7 casually strolled in. *My Jinyoung!!!* I really have to dance very well.

Dley and Jan gave me the thumbs up and turned back to stare at Got7. I mean who wouldn't think they are handsome and stare? I know for a fact that Dley likes Mark and Jan likes Jackson. But that isn't as much as my love for Jinyoung <3.

<Jan pov>

I watched my bestfriend dance. No pressure Val. I tried to communicate to her through telepathy even though it's crazy. Oh that rhymes, life of an artist. I gave a glance to Got7, Jinyoung in particular. Awwww how sweet Jinyoung is staring at her. He is so focused on her. I ship them so much!

I have no idea why Val had to re-dance, she is amazing. I think our manager Tesa just wanted to make an excuse to put Val and Jinyoung together... well indirectly. Yes Tesa ships them too, outside of work we are just like bestfriends.

<Val pov>

I caught Jan smirking at me while I danced. Sometimes I just don't understand her, she's like an evil genius. I personally hope she didn't embarrass me infront of Jinyoung.

*time skip*

I finished dancing and walked to Tesa. Jinyoung handed me a water bottle. MY HEART!! I gave him a small smile which he returned. I quickly scurried away to my members before i exploded with happiness.

"So... am I still the main dancer?"

"Ahhh, yes yes you are, Got7 had a lot of positive feedback..." Tesa said.

I could feel all my members smirking at me. Shit my ears are turning red... i'm blushing shit shit shit.

<Jinyoung>

I watched Val dance and she was fantastic, her movement was so smooth. She's such a gifted dancer. Why they would even want to re-audition for the role as a main dancer. But I'm personally happy that i could have an excuse to stare at her.

I have to admit she attracts me. Alot. Her personality her looks everything about her.

"Hyung! Why do you keep staring at Val like a sasaeng fan?" Bambam asked.

"Errr no reason. I mean we are suppose to look at her and judge right?" I said while rubbing my nape. Was I too obvious?

"Ya I know right. You were totally not looking at her in any other way." Jackson said while smirking.

"No and shut up go back to Mark!" I yelled trying to deny the fact that I was in a way fanboying over her.

"Why am i dragged into this?" Mark asked innocently.

"Just because."
"I ship you and Val."
"Ohhh now I know what's distracting you in the gym."
"How sweet."

"YAH STOP IT" I huffed, "I don't like her that way."

There was a moment of silence before they all said sure sarcastically.

This people... I hope they don't blow my cover. I'm not exactly planning to confess to Val because I'm not even sure about my own feelings yet. Also they are debuting in a week and I don't want to mess with her mind.

<Dley pov>

I'm so excited for our debut!! Only 2 more days away before we finally debut. Let me ellaborate. Our debut song is called "Break Through" it kinda talks about our group breaking into the industry. Our hope is to be better than Blackpink even though it is unlikely because they are amazing.

The best part is that the song is written by us. It's a mixture of hip hop and pop so there's alot of rapping. The music video is quite punky and we got to play with fake weapons.

I have not told the other member's yet but JYP asked Got7 to guide us around our first award show (MAMA awards). I can't wait to tell the rest.