-7-

"Val?" The voice asked curiously. The breathing came nearer to my face.

I swear human bodies are not developed well. Like it IS true when you are in panic and you want to scream so bad you can't there's like something stuck in your throat and stopping the sound from coming out.

Believe what you see in movies kids.

"Yes its' you... its me Jinyoung not 'Mr Ghost' anyways sorry err ya..." he said while getting up.

HOLY CRAP IT WAS JINYOUNG!!!

I just embarrassed myself so badly oh my god... I literally called him a ghost.. and he freaking fell on my. THE  Park Jinyoung fell on top of me. He fell for me. Ok not like it would really happen... who was I kidding? Other than myself.

"Omg i'm so sorry for calling you a ghost I didn't know..." I laughed sheepishly. " Anyways sorry to bother you and all but I was trying to find my phone..."

"Oh really? I heard a phone ringing in your dance studio so I went to check it out after the rest left... is it yours?" Jinyoung asked me.

"Hold on I'll get my torch...it's a little dark..." my face turned bight red as I fumbled with the torch, "Oh yes it is mine thank you very much!" I thanked him and bowed.

"No problem, anytime... by the way er..." Jinyoung bit his lip in hesitation.

OMG IS THIS GOING TO BECOME LIKE THE KOREAN DRAMAS I WATCH??? Where the guy stutters and proposes to the girl?!

"Mhm?" I hummed in response.

"Can we exchange numbers?" He asked nervously, "I mean like to discuss music and all that."

My heart right now it just can't... I feel like I'm going to freaking explode from happiness. My all time crush is asking for my number. This is unreal I feel like I'm in a dream.

"Sure..." I replied as I took his phone that he held out to me and typing my number in. I saved my name as 'Val Val :)'. Just because.

"Erm thanks. Do you want me to walk with you? If your heading back to the dorms."

"Sure."

There was a silence while we were walking back to the dorms. It wasn't an awkward silence though it was the sort of comfortable silence. When we entered the lift he started talking.

"So.. I watched your music video it was so cool, the song, was really good. Did you write it?" Jinyoung asked. But it was an easy question to answer anyway.

"No it was written by all of us not just me alone. I did the music and some lyrics, Dley wrote most of the rap, Crys wrote some lyrics and did the tune with Jan who also helped with the rap. It's fun writing songs with my friends... how do you guys do it?" I explained giving him a small smile.

"Well we actually take turns because there are 7 of us. So we work in pairs or sometimes in threes. In the albums, there will still be at least one song that we write together all 7 of us." He replied while holding the lift door for me.

"After you." he said while doing a dramatic bow. I giggled slightly and thanked him. We continued chatting about random stuff until we reached my apartment. (Im just gonna refer the dorm rooms to apartments.)

"Guess this is your stop, good night Val." he said with a smile and walked off.

OMG. I literally just talked and walked side to side with my biggest crush and bias.

"I'm back!" I called out while closing the door behind me.

"Yo."

"AHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT TO F**K JAN?!" that asshole scared me.