-13-

"Oh thank you..." I muttered while blushing as he helped me put on the mask. "You brought extras?" I questioned a bit curious why he had two.

"Oh no. I brought one for you because this is your first time going out casually as an idol. I knew that you would have forgotten or something like that. It happened to me before too." He explained while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. My face heated up. He than reached into his pocket and wore his own mask.

"Kaja!" He said while pulling me to a large black car parked at the back of the building.

"Is this your car? I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Well I share it with the rest of Got7 so its technically does not belong to me only." He said casually while opening the door to the passenger seat and gestured to me to go in. I muttered a thank you and went in. He followed suit and went into the drivers seat.

"So... we hardly know each other and you just agree to going out with me. Are you not scared I would kidnap you?" Jinyoung asked teasingly.

I giggled and replied, "Well I'm going to be frank I'm have been a Got7 fangirl ever since you guys debuted. So to go out with my bais is like a dream come true"

"Wait so I'm your bais?" Jinyoung turned to me when the car stopped at the red light.

"Ya," I siad while smiling shyly.

"Well you made the right choice, the rest of them are crazy ducks." He replied while starting up the car again, I could bet that be was smiling under the mask.

"Anyways... where are we going?" I questioned.

"HMT Mall, I sure you went there before during your trainee days." He said while turning into the car park of the familiar mall.

"Yep! We come here to shop quite often." I said enthusiastically.

"Yep we're here." He said while taking off his seat belt and I did the same.

Despite the mask and precautions, we still stood apart just in case anyone still recognised us, expecially Jinyoung because I'm still new, we did not any weird rumors flying around.

"So...did you see the news?" Jinyoung asked while looking away. Strange...

"No? I woke up really late." I said while laughing softly.

"Well apparently there are rumors that we are dating. Honestly I'm afraid because it may affect your reputation." He said or more like mumbled.

"Oh..." I muttered while fiddling with my fingers.

"But we can ignore that right? I mean if you want to stop hanging with me and stuff its fine... I just saying this because I think you should know." Jinyoung said anxiously.

I looked up and stared at him.

"I'm fine with it. I just hope the public will accept friendship between two groups." I replied, lost in his eyes.

"Yep... maybe we should take it to social media? Tell fans that we are friends?" He suggested.

"Sure!" I said with a smile, the seriousness and tense atmosphere disappearing almost immediately.

"Ok!! Let's go eat lunch!!" Jinyoung suddenly said while wrapping his slender fingers around my hand.

Like lightning, he suddenly let go of my hand. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I honestly like holding his hand. It was comforting.

"Sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable..." he laughed nervously. Awww how cute despite him wearing a mask, I could see a hint of pink staining his high killer cheekbones.

Snap out of it Val!

I mentally scolded myself. "Its ok, I completely fine with it." I said with a smile.

"Oh...oh....oh er... ok" he stuttered nervously with I secretly fangirled over. I don't know why he looked so damn adorable when he was nervous.

<Jinyoung pov>

I asked Val out to go shopping with me. I don't know if that was considered a date but I guess it was close? My main motive is to get closer to her. I want to confess to her, the sooner the better. I have been dropping hints already, trying to ease the neutral feelings between us and become closer friends so that we will be more comfortable with each other.

My Got7 hyungs have been giving me a lot of advice about how to go about asking girls out and stuff like that. The maknaes try to help sometimes but technically what their trying to do is embarrass me and tease me. So I rather stick to the slightly more mature hyungs.

*flashback to yesterday*

I held my hand out for her and did multiple stuff that boyfriends would do for their other half. I even told her she looked beautiful which was no lie. But calling her that was an understatement. She looked stunning. Like the modern and edgier form of a princess.

She was wearing a crop top and leather skirt. She made the rocker leather mini skirt look so elegant and sophisticated. It took me a lot of courage to tell her she was beautiful but the first class actor I am, I managed just fine. But she was breathtaking someone ought to tell her that.

When I opened the door of the limo for her, I leaned in to tell her. I'm sure she was nervous maybe because I was so near to her. I could her her heart beating like a synchronised musical tune. I mean is she even human? Everything about her is perfect and amazing, even her heart beat.

She was blushing like a rose at almost everything I did. Cute. I felt heat rush to my face when she smiles at me. I just hope the lightning concealed the wild blush blooming on my face. It would've been quite embarrassing since I was the one doing all those cheesy stuff. It reminded me of those romance novels.

She didn't mention anything about my like on her post much to my relief. I would not have had an answer for that. Otherwise she was just to shy. But she was adorable.

Their performance was amazing. Her singing and dances was on point. I was sitting in the audience fanboying secretly. I kept glancing at the big screen every time it showed a close up on her.

We left three-quarter into their performance after much persuasion, I left. The Twice members were already at the dressing room of Girls Over There to do the surprise for them.

After the impromptu celebration, we all left the venue. And I can swear on my heart that sleepy Val was to adorable to handle. So it was both a good and bad thing we were not in the same car returning to the JYP Entertainment Building.