-11-

<Author pov>

Jinyoung held a hand out to a flushed and shy Val. They made eye contact as Val put her hand into his. She lowered her head in embarrassment, flustered by the gesture.

Jinyoung knew he was being very brave to do that after what he did earlier that they. But judging from Val's reaction now, and willingness to hold his hand, the tension eased in his heart.

'She won't hate me and thats all that matters' He thought as his members stares and smirks burnt holes through his back.

He clasped his hand around her smaller one and led her to the car. The others just stared at the cute scene happening in front of them.

He leaned in nearer to her as she stepped into the car and whispered something in her ear causing her cheeks to be dusted with bright red.

The same thought lingered in their minds. 'Just ask him/her out already' the other members of the two groups thought.

"Guys sorry to interrupt but you have to leave." Their managers reminded them with a smile. It was good to see the two groups getting along so well without any awkwardness brewing.

"Ladies first," the boys said while bowing dramatically towards the three remaining girls.

Paparazzi already gathered around the back door of the JYP Entertainment Building even though it was 'restricted'. It was clear that there will be relationship rumors the next day. But the two groups hope that this won't really affect their relationship.

The rest of the members went into the limo.

*time skip at the show venue*

<Val pov>

Jinyoung was so sweet. Every little speech, every little gesture he made showed how much of a gentleman he was. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

When I was about to go into the limo, Jinyoung leaned in and whispered "You look beautiful," and pulled away with a grin.

The biggest herd of butterflies was released into my stomach. My heart pounded so loudly against my chest like it wanted to break my ribcage, it was so loud I swear considering how bloody close Jinyoung was to me, he could hear it.

My cheeks turned scarlet as I muttered a quick thank you and pulled my legs into the limo.

The car door swung open causing the stream of light from flashing cameras and the just setting sun to grace the slightly dim limo interior.

The driver bowed to us as we went out of the limo and we bowed back. I stared my mouth agape at the amazing set up of the area.

A long red carpet was laid neatly on the floor without any wrinkles whatsoever despite the people that walked before us. It was 6.50 already because we wasted some time when Jinyoung did all those sweet stuff back at the building.

There was a huge background with the events name printed on it. In this case the event that we were at was the M.A.M.A's award. Professional photographers and new agents were present at the event.

It was amazing, everything I dreamed about since I was a child, to walk a red carpet was like walking into a dream.

I didn't realise I was stalling until an arm hooked around my own. Expecting it to be one of my members, I brushed it off. Until I realised that it was fabric rather than a bare arm on my skin.

None of my members including myself was wearing long sleeves. I am extremely alert. Startled, I looked up to see Jinyoung staring at me.

I was lost in his gorgeous eyes but soon snapped out of it after being interrupted by a random person.

"JINYOUNG! VAL! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE DATING??" a loud but clear shout came from the crowd in front of us.

Upon hearing that comment, my cheeks dusted red. I quickly walked away toward the rest of my group to avoid answering.

Jinyoung just chuckled and made his way back to Got7 sending a wink flying in my way. I blushed for the hundredth time that evening.

The crowd saw it and the fashing cameras almost blinded me. Good for them if they got the picture of that.

After the photo taking, we proceeded to our dressing room. In case you are wondering, groups are still provided dressing rooms at the backstage to prepare and do extra touch-up.

I was quivering with excitement as we did a group hug before we headed backstage waiting for our turn to perform. Got7 went before us. They were performing 'Fly'.

I leaned against the stage pillar and secretly fangirled over their killer vocals and dancing. Surprisingly, watching them calmed me down greatly.

When they were done, they proceeded backstage. Jinyoung shoulder brushed past mine as he whispered good luck. I hope it doesn't jinx anything because he just caused a zoo of animals to run around in my stomach.

It was our turn now. We did another group hug and did final checks on our mics, before stepping out on stage. The spotlights almost blinded me in a good way. We got into our starting position. Seeing at least 20 fans in the crowd was amazing. I mean we are only what 3 days old? And people already made posters? It was awesome.

Got7 was sitting in the first row. I could feel the heated gaze on Jinyoung in me maybe along with the rest of Got7 because I started the song

To hear our song being blasted through the speakers was amazing. My nerves melted away the same way Jinyoung melted my heart when I saw him do a little heart sign with his fingers.

The beginning of the song started to play and so did a fanchant.

"CRYSTAL PARK! ADLEY JUNG! JAENI KIM! VAL KIM! GIRLS OVER THERE!"

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to sing the beginning of the song, blocking out all other distractions. We performed our song.

It was going to be an unforgettable night for us.