-23-

<Dley pov>

"NO DLEY! TURN LEFT!"

"I CAN'T FIND THE SCHOOL!!"

"HEY! DID WE NOT TURN THERE JUST NOW??"

I was trying to drive to Jan and Val's school but we ended up driving around the round about endlessly. I exited and went in again. Really I will never agree to driving them back from their school again.

Crys started using google maps and thank god for inventing such a thing. We were so stupid. Why didn't we use it at the start of the drive.

By the time we reached there, Crys was clinging onto the side of the car door pale. She smiled weakly at me.

Honestly she looked like those pregnant people I see in movies whose water just broke and was on the way to the hospital. Except she was thin.

And she was not actually pregnant. She was just a little car sick from the drive just now.

Was my driving that bad? She exited the car and stumbled to a near by tree in the outdoor car park and bent over. She wasn't really going to vomit in public right?

Luckily she didn't. She stood up straight and walked back to the car.

At least she put her mask on before she came back to the car. We messaged Val to come over to the car with Jan.

<Val pov>

Those two stupid geese. Their car was parked wrongly. They were taking up like one and a half of a parking space.

Me and Jan shook our heads in disappointment. They sucked at driving. I hope this is the first and last time Jinyoung ever lends them his car.

Crys came out of the car and started walking towards a tree like a drunkard. She took wobbly steps to the tree and bent over. Is she going to puke?

When she went back into the car, I got a message for me and Jan to hurry up and go over. They are the ones to rush us when they came 10 minutes late.

While waiting for them earlier, Misha was waiting with us. Until this guy came over and took her away. Or should I say called her over and she followed him waving bye to us. He is most probably her brother.

Anyways, Jan and I walked over to the car and went in.

Little did we know we were stepping into the most torturous form of driving mankind invented.

~~~

"DLEY WRONG TURN! THE BUILDING IS THERE!!"

"WAIT! I SAW THAT TREE BEFORE!"

"TURN OFF THE MUSIC FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"JUST USE THE DAMN GOOGLE MAP!"

I swear we were just screaming at each other the whole car ride. I don't believe that Dley really got a drivers licence until she showed it to me and Jan.

No one ever has to go to an amusement park to sit in those spinning teacup rides. Now me have Dley's Crazy Spinning Car Experience.

Finally after forever, we reached the building. We turned around the round about almost 10 times. I was sick after that car ride.

I stumbled out of the car like a jellyfish wearing heels. I felt vomiting. I probably looked like Crys just now at our school carpark. We finally went into the building and reported to our group's common room. Dley and Crys said Tesa and Maybell wanted to meet us there.

"Guys, have a seat." Tesa told us when we went in. We obediently did as we were told.

"As you all know, you only have one song, and Crys and Dley have shown me a song that they made during their free time. I want you all to discuss it was it is quite good and I may want you guys to release it." She finished. We nodded.

"Val? I want to tell you something." Maybell told me and pointed to the door.

I followed her out curiously.

"So you and Jinyoung are dating and guess what???" She paused.

"I choreographed a couple dance for you and Jinyoung!!!" She said excitedly.

I blanked out for a moment before jumping up happily. Doing a couple dance with Jinyoung was going to be so cool.

"So... when are we doing it?" I asked.

"Well... not to soon but you will after you settled down a little more and maybe after you released another three more songs?" She replied.

"I have yet to confirm with Tesa so I'm not too sure. It is not up to me. If she says yes and everyone agrees, JYP will be informed." She added.

"Talking about couple dancing, your boyfriend is here." She smiled at Jinyoung, bowed and went back into the room.

"Hey baby..." he mumbled and back hugged my waist causing me to blush like crazy.

"Hi... oppa..." I said while turning and burying my face in his neck, inhaling his addictive cologne.

I felt his lips peck the top of my head causing me to look up at him. He leaned down a little and pecked my nose. I giggled.

"Oppa..."I punched his chest slightly.

"Was she telling you about the dance?"

"Yes... your manager nim told you?"

"Yes."

"So do you agree?" I asked with sudden worry when he looked down.

He raised his head back up and gave me a cheeky smile.

"And if I don't?"

"Yah! Pabo..." I said and pouted.

"I'm just kidding baby... of course I will agree..." he laughed and pulled me into his strong arms.

"Let me go..." I whispered and tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

But he was too strong. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt which showed of his muscles. And I couldn't help but fangirl.

He released one arm the was wrapped around me and lifted my chin up. He stared at me and than my lips. I felt tingles go down my spine.

His arm that was wrapped around me went to my back. Using one finger, he traced my spine down to my mid back and stopped there. He travelled his fingers back up to my neck causing goosebumps to form everywhere on my body.

He roughly pushed me to the wall and caused my back to slam into the wall. He was gentle and rough in a way. Gently with his grasp, and rough with his force of pushing me.

This was some kinky shit... he pulled my chin up again and looked into my eyes for permission. He turned back down to my lips.

He was hesitating for to long. I was getting impatient. I did not want to nod. That was old fashioned. But he was so slow in reacting.

My eyes were staring at his. Screaming yes. My heart was going to burst from waiting.

I did what I thought I would never to.

I grabbed his face and crashed my lips into his.