-30-

"Val. Outside." He said in a hard voice.

"Op-" I tried to protest after seeing his hard and cold attitude but he dragged me out. I sent a pleading look at my unnies but they shook their heads. Sighing in defeat, I wondered what was coming my way.

"Why did you let people bully you?" He started of. I opened my mouth to clarify what really happened but he didn't give me a chance.

"You let someone injure you until you have to come back??" He slammed the wall causing me to jump up in shock, "why didn't you tell me once you came back??"

"I can't fight against three other girls, okay??" I finally said.

"What did you even do for them to do this to you?? You are an idol. Not a wild cat!" He chided, insulting me greatly.

"Its not my fault her boyfriend is my dance partner!!" I shouted making his once furious face turn stone.

"What did you say?" He asked darkly.

"Her boyfriend is my dance partner because he is the best dancer in the class. And it is not my fault. I never asked for it!" I protested.

I expected him to say something else. But all he could do was walk away in silence. But I could feel anger radiating off his body. Upset, I walked back in and did not even realise Maybell was there.

Why was he angry? He should know that I would never and never did like any guy other than him. Where was the trust here? He couldn't even trust me.

I was dejected and upset. Cursing silently about me being the best girl dancer in the class. It wasn't fair!

"Val. The couple dance for you and Jinyoung is already choreographed and ready. But... after outside..." Maybell unnie said. I snapped my head towards her direction and shook my head. And told her to come another day as I was already very worn out.

Sluggishly, I went back into the dorm. As expected, many questions were thrown my way.

"Val did he say?" Krys tried to ask but I was in a really bad mode.

"Why don't you ask yourself?? You told him didn't you??" I snapped.

"I never told him I was injured. Or other shits like that! He called me a damn wild cat!" I yelled and got even angrier when some of them stifled a giggle.

"You think its funny? Its my own business why do you have to butt in??"

"He has the right to know." Jan spoke up.

"Well at least ask me first right?? Can't you spare a thought about me? I could've told him myself! I never asked you to come into this matter or help me!!" I glared at them and went into my room, immediately collapsing on the bed.

"Val?" The soft and concerned voice of Dley rang out in my room. In my rage I threw myself of the bed and stomped out of not only my room but the apartment in all.

Frustration hit my body like a tidal wave and I looked at my phone which vibrated in my back pocket.

"Come back now. We have to talk to you :)"
-Maybell unnie.

Sighing for the tenth time that day, I turned and walked back to the dorm.

"Sorry the dance room"
-Maybell unnie

I walked to the dance room to see Maybell standing there with Jinyoung. I avoided eye contact with Jinyoung but stared at him from the corner of my eye. The atmosphere was unfriendly and tense. I felt sorry for Maybell unnie since she was stuck in me and Jinyoung's cold shoulders and attitude towards each other.

"I have spoken to JYP pd-nim, he knows about the dance and he is coming here now, to make an announcement." She broke the silence.

I nodded and kept my mouth shut. Unwilling to say a single word. Jinyiung muttered a soft thank you. Right now, I don't even know how to feel about the dance anymore. I wanted to do it and all but right now, we are both angry at each other.

After 5 minutes, JYP pd-nim had not come.

"How 'bout I teach you two the dance first?" Maybell clasped her hands together and said trying to ease the awkwardness.

Reluctantly, I shifted over to Jinyoung and behind Maybell, since I would learn the dance from her first and than she would instruct Jinyoung.

The dance was nice. I enjoyed it. It actually lifted my mood up. Dancing always does. He had to hold me quite a few times. The skin-ship level in the dance is 8/10 rated by me.

I might be mad at him but he was still my boyfriend and like... I was comfortable with him. We ran the dance once through and during the part where he hugs me from behind, he whispered sorry in my ear.

That alone made the corners of my mouth lift up and fitted a smile on my face. After doing the dance twice, I was tired so I sat on the floor. Jinyoung came over soon with a bottle of water.

"Like I said... I shouldn't have yelled at you I guess," he smiled sadly.

"Its okay," I looked up at him to see him pushing the bottle of water towards me.

"What about you?" I asked and pushed it back to him gently, seeing that there was only one bottle.

"We can share," he waved the problem off and tried to feed the water to me. I readily drank it and did the same for him.

<Author pov>

While Val and Jinyoung where getting up, JYP walked into the room. The faint outline of a girl's shadow stood behind him. The two people in the room hurdidly walked next to Maybell and bowed.

"Say hello to Kim Jisoo from balckPink, under YG Entertainment Company." JYP pd-nim said and put his hand to the side.

Val stared in extreme shock and widened her eyes as she saw Kim Jisoo from BlackPink, wearing a black and white checkered shirt, tucked into a short army green circle skirt. And high black boots.

The older girl, stood next to JYP pd-nim with an unexplainable smug expression of victory hung on her near perfect features.

"As you know, our company is very close to YG Entertainment, and we are planning to have a collaboration." He explained as Jisoo walked over to where Jinyoung was standing.

"So, Val, you will no longer be doing a dance with Jinyoung. Jisoo will be."