-9-

*next day*

<Val pov>

Our stage outfits were cool. It was those type of edgy, baddass vibe. Mostly blacks and other dark colours.

Mine was a green and black camo crop top and leather skirt with gold chains. They gave me like these huge chunky boots which I'm still trying to figure out how to dance in it for tonight. All of us have boots. Four inch boots mind you.

I think this is custom made or something but the heel was thicker to make dancing easier. I mean who would want to buy those to dance.

Anyone on the right mind would know that it was near impossible to dance in those. But guess you never know until you do it. But it would look good on stage.

I'm just gonna say the rests' stage outfits. Dley's one is black white cut-out top with galaxy leather shorts with a key chain of our group name in gold hanging from the pocket.

Crys's one was a tight pink and black cropped pullover, a pink and black checkered demin skirt. Jan's was a black and red crop and black demin shorts with fishnets.

Accessories were self chosen. They literally provided us with a drawer of bracelets, chokers, necklaces and rings to choose ourselves. And as I expected everyone took at least one choker.

We all choose one identical accessory to show our connection and it was a charm bracelet with our group logo hanging on it with a couple more charms that we picked to represent ourselves. It was a sweet thing that we did.

All in all the outfits kinda match and screamed baddass. Many people would wonder why we are not wearing our music video outfits to our first performance.

But this is just how our new group worked. JYP said to try out something new.

We were currently with Tesa who was showing us our official merchandise.

<Jinyoung pov>

Can I just express the happiness I'm feeling right now? Tonight we have an award show and guess what?

Girls Over There music video for Break Through had 9.7 million views already in one day. I know I'm not in that group because first things first I'm not a girl. But still I'm so happy for them especially Val. That song is bombs.

Anyways other than the award show which Got7 got nominated for some awards, I offered to fetch Val and Jan from school when I was free. Another one of my excuses to get with Val. My ideal situation was to be with her only but I can't tell JYP that I will bring Val to school and back and say that someone else can bring Jan. That would be way to obvious.

Right now I'm stalking Val's instagram. Yes thats creepy, weird and I'm like a saesang fan. But I'm extra careful when i do it.

She posted on a picture her personal instagram which had 1.2million followers. Impressive for a new idol but she started her instagram when 3 months before her debut so unsurprising.

I scrolled down to one of the pictures she posted where she was walking on the beach at sunset. Her hair was let down and flying in the wind with the sun behind her. It was really beautiful.

I tapped the picture to save it to my phone but obviously it didn't agree with my stalker ways as the picture did not save.

It wasn't until a heart popped up on the picture before I realised what happened. And when I did, it was too late.

I liked Val Kim's past instagram post.

The fact took 20 seconds to sink into my brain.

"OH SHIT"

I screamed. How manly of me. Now the like will pop up in her notifications.

I was drunk with frustration. I yelled and pulled my hair after I threw my phone far from me. Hoping the ridiculous mistake I made would mariculously disappear.

I faced down onto my bed and buried my head into the pillow thrashing about and punching my precious sleeping companion.

I Park Jinyoung am officially screwed. Because I have an award show tonight that I will have to guide Val Kim to and face my fans. That was not the problem. The problem was that...

I Park Jinyoung liked Val Kim's past instagram post.