-8-

"I swear to god these sneakers are literally heaven!" Jan groaned as she lay on the floor after tossing the 4 inch heels across the dance studio and slipped into her sneakers.

"No kidding my feet are sore af." Crys commented while rolling her eyes.

While Drey was just over there writing raps on her phone. #hardworking. She didn't seem to care the least. She still had her heels on. Legend.

And me? I was too tired to talk. I flopped onto the ground like a dying whale that was washed up the beach. I managed get used to dancing in the 4 inch heels the fastest so Maybell made me demonstrate the whole dance alone 4 times. In the heels. Adding on the 7 practices of all of us together, my legs were positively dead. R.I.P to Val Kim's legs.

"You guys have a have a outfit fitting at around 4.30pm so report to the dresser, other than that your free for today." Maybell said while waving her hand and leaving the room.

"Fun." Jan said sarcastically.

"Well it is fun. Dressing up and shits like that. Better than dancing in four inch heels." Crys remarked.

I couldn't help but agree with her. Dancing in four inch heels was one step away from the hell of maths classes.

A/N... I personally hate maths sorry if you like it and your offended. 😂

Speaking of classes, me and Jan are going back to school. Yes I mentioned that many times but I'm excited to make friends. Not for the classes, I'm not someone who likes studying.

*time skip at the dorm*

"OUR SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!" Jan suddenly squealed and ran to the door.

Damn what alien inhabited her body?

But ya I guess I was pretty excited to see what was inside when I almost broke the number pad while punching the password in to open the door. I kicked open the door and hauled the box into the living room. While Drey and Crys helped me open the door with an I'm so done with them expression. Damn it was heavy and very big.

Me and Jan ripped open the box to reveal two sets of neatly folded uniforms. One was labelled with my name and the other one with hers. Underneath the stack of clothes, we had all our other school supplies.

"This is so cool..." I said and pulled out my phone to snapchat this.

Our uniform was blue, gold and white and we had three sets each. It was really pretty but there was another surprise for us. We continued to dig into the large box and found neatly pressed down bags at the bottom of the box, squashed down by all the books, causing creases to form. Pretty... me and Jan had our names labelled on the stack that belonged to us.

My bag was light green and turquoise with some black outlines. Got7's colour... everything I do concerns Got7... I'm a loyal fangirl. Jan's bag was red and black. I guessing Tesa helped get the bags because it was exactly what we liked.

There was a note at the bottom of the cardboard box which said.

'Hi girls, your school starts at 7.45am and you will end school at 3.30pm. Jinyoung has offered to fetch you from school when he is free. -JYP'

Omg... JINYOUNG AND ME ARE GOING TO BE IN THE SAME CAR! But Jan will be there third-wheeling because I doubt I will let her be with my Jinyoung. And the good friend she is she will keep her ass out of our conversations if we had any. At least that is what I'm in visioning.

Ok I'm literally fangirling right now with this creepy smile plastered on my face. And than theres Jan with a sinister creepy smirk smile on her face. She's going to tease me so much.

But yay... tomorrow is the performance so we are off to dress fitting now.

Hi ppl sorry if there are mistakes or anything I'm not good at checking or editing. But I try :)

Her Admirer ||GOT7 Jinyoung fanfic ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara