-17-

'Todays hot news : Jinyoung from Got7 spotted holding hand with Val from G.O.T at HMT mall. New Kpop Couple?

<Val pov>

I was with my unnies in our apartment after the 'date'. After the proposal, we ate and were walking while drinking the Koi drink. Usually that would be fine and harmless.

But we did not wear the mask. Who wears something over their mouths while drinking something. That was plain stupidity. But we forgot. To top it off, we were holding hands. Cherry on ice cream right? This was like a feeding frenzy for paparazzi and drama/news hungry hyenas.

We did not realise until a fan recognised us and screamed.

*flashback*

We and Jinyoung were official. After eating, we left the playground completely forgetting the mask because we were drinking our drinks. We were holding hands like any other normal couple.

There were some weird glances thrown at us and people taking pictures. We did not really mind until we realised what was going on, when a fan screamed.

"JINYOUNG OPPA!!!! VAL UNNIE!!" a younger fan around the age of 13 screamed. Than it clicked in our brains. Me and Jinyoung immediately sprang apart and bolted to the carpark.

Shit shit shit shit...

A group of fans or whoever they were ran after us. Cameras waved in our faces. Guess we have to forgo the shopping trip. But I wasn't sad about that. I was scared of the people with cameras.

We jumped into the car and Jinyoung quickly drove off back to the building.

*present time*

I am in the dorm now and we are reading the Kpop news. I quite surprised how fast the reporters are in stirring up relationship rumors.

"Val to be honest, we were stalking you and Jinyoung..." Dley unnie said while smiling... shameless much?

"For how long?" I asked nervously.

"Until he pinned you against the wall. After that we left... let you guys have some privacy." Jan said while smirking.

"Well we are an official thing now..." I told them confidently.

"We know... we found out through the news... but it was kinda expected." Crys said seriously.

"Does Tesa know about this?"

"Yes she does, the whole JYP fam knows about this..." Dley said seriously, I hope JYP won't separate us or anything like that...

"Tesa said that JYP approves of this in you guys keep it a secret... deny all the social media buzz and say you are just friends..." Crys read from her phone.

"Oh..." I said. That was sad...

'Ringgg'

"Hello Jinyoung?"

"No oppa?"

I giggled.

"Ne oppa."

"Jagi... did you hear what JYP said?"

"Yes... but never said we couldn't date... its just that we have to keep it a secret..."

"Ok Jagi... go to your accounts and clear up the rumours and I will to ok?"

"Ne oppa.. bye."

"Bye Jagi..."

"Awww your sweet talking with Jinyoung ay?" Jan asked smirking. I glared at her. Frankly speaking I'm not used to being called Jagiya by him yet but it sounds sweet.

"Chill Val, anyways what did he say?" Crys questioned.

"He asked me to take to social media and clear up the rumours." I stated.

She hummed in agreement. I went onto my phone to clear up the dating rumours that are actually true... but the public can't know about it. Yet...

Before that, I went to google to search up the news. I found many pictures of me and Jinyoung holding hands in the mall with the same caption "Got7 Jinyoung and G.O.T Val dating?"

The news actually started when he liked my past instagram post. That sparked the relationship rumors. And the mall incident? That was just fuel to the fire.

I sighed. People really should give us some privacy. But I guess this is what I expected coming into the industry. I did not mind that much but I was hoping not to be caught in a scandal so early in my career.

I went into my personal instagram and twitter account and stated that me and Jinyoung were just friends and hat I thought of him as an older brother. #familyzoned. But I really love him properly as a boyfriend.

Fans immediately shot back about how they think I'm lying or things like Jinyoung liked my post before... but I'm not responding. I said what i had to say.

*during dinner*

G.O.T and Got7 decided to eat at the cafeteria at the building for dinner and order take out. We wanted to dicuss about the rumours and everything else between the two groups.

Jan and Jackson went to get us food so they were not currently here.

"We are official, I hope you accept us." Jinyoung said while grabbing my hand and bowing to the groups like a son asking for a marriage blessing. I bowed along side him, unable to stop a smile from spreading across my face.

"Aw, like an engagement proposal." Dley said while clasping her hands together.

"Guys foods here!" Jan said while walking in.

"YAY I'M HUNGRY!" Crys shouted and ran to her.

"Cup noodles...? Really?" She asked downcast. She waved the pathetic instant cup noodles in Jan's face.

"Ya... restaurants were closed and fast food stores were too far away." Jan said casually waving her hand.

"Woah is that why Jackson got Got7 subway and you got us cup noodles?" I asked her unamused.

"Maybe, but I got you guys your favourite flavours. Remember you guys wanted to eat cup noodles during the debut preparation but there was "too much salt"?" Jan said doing sarcastic air quotes at the end.

Point made.

Kind of ignoring her, we took out the noodles and went to get hot water.

"Baby... do you want some cookie?" Jinyoung asked while holding out a subway cookie to me.

Omg he is so sweet. But welcome to the difference between Got7 food and our food. Bought to us by Jaeni Kim.

"Nah its ok." I replied gently moving his hand away. "You should eat first." I told him smiling.

"No jagi, I want you to have some." He replied, shoving a small piece of the chocolate chip cookie in my mouth when I opened my mouth to protest.

I could see the people behind Jinyoung making kissy faces and love sick expressions. It was going to be a longgg dinner...