-15-

A/N
I just wanna say happy VALentines day to everyone thx 4 reading n please vote 4 me :) ♡ happy VALentines

<Val pov>

Well everything was going well on the so called date. I was walking in front of him and saw a puddle of water on the ground.

"Be careful!" I told turned to tell him after I walked over it. But the ironic thing was that right after I said that he slipped and stumbled forward. He held his hands out to break his fall. Basic. It was a good move, it prevents you from falling flat on your face. But in this situation, big mistake. Guess why. I WAS IN FRONT OF HIM.

He hands grabbed my shoulder and I was pinned onto a wall. Lucky for him it broke his fall. Lucky for me because the wall behind me made sure he did not fall on me. but now, he was in push up position leaning, a small gap in between us.

It was the same position as that night, just that this time, instead of being horizontal on the floor, we were vertical against the wall. Anyways welcome to me and Jinyoung's awkward moments count two. I mentally rolled my eyes. That stupid puddle just had to be there.

Jinyoung was just looking at me, his eyes wide with shock. Probably took him a while to realise what situation his was in.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't see the puddle on the floor..." he apologised while looking down and dusting his hand on his jeans as he went into a normal standing position.

I'm guessing the angle he was in just now and me trapped in his arms was like he was some sort of crazy drunk man who wants to hit up on a random innocent girl on the street. I mean not like he would ever look like such a thing, I just talking about his position... you get what I mean. Honestly speaking, I don't really mind being in this kind of situations with Jinyoung. Other than the fact that it was utterly embarrassing and awkward.

I giggled softly and lightly punched his shoulder. Don't ask me why, I thought that it would lighten the mood. "It's fine, don't be so serious, I don't mind" I said. "Jinyoung pabo..." I whispered to myself at the end.

Suddenly he looked up with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Did you just say you didn't mind?" he questioned. I mentally rolled my eyes again, so much for being apologetic.

"I'm just saying it because I did not want you to feel bad." I said casually and kept walking while keeping my cool despite how hot he looked when he was staring with those eyes.

"And you called me a pabo?" he teased, I swore he was smirking under that dumb mask. Oh my gosh he is so different from the serious idol business guy that I see on stage and in music videos and practices. It drawn me closer to him so I guess its a good thing?

"Thats because you are being one." I huffed and glared at Jinyoung whose eyes were gleaming with amusement.

"Really?" He raised a brow at me. Slightly embarrassed, I walked away to Mcdonald where we were going to eat. I could hear him laughing as he followed me.

When we reached McDonald's, he rushed to open the door for me. Talk about being a gentleman...

The bells on the door jingled and I went in before Jinyoung and thanked him.

"Hi, one mac'chicken, large fries, saltless and curry sauce. Take away please." I placed my order. I ordered a big meal not caring about Jinyoung being present. My food was more important after eating salad for endless weeks, I worked up a pretty big appetite for fast food.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jinyoung joked teasingly.

"Yes of course I am." I rolled my eyes after paying for my food. "Do you think I'm some sort of bunny hybrid that can survive on salad for the rest of my life?"

Jinyoung eyes twinkled at me as he placed his order.

"Thank you." I bowed to the lady after me and Jinyoung received the food.

"We are going to Koi is that okay with you?" I asked Jinyoung. To be completely honest, I'm really comfortable with him now. I being informal with him like he was my best friend. Maybe its just because his relaxed and down-to-earth personality made me more relaxed.

"Do I have a choice?" He asked while laughing. Nope. He doesn't.

I need a dose of Koi. Two weeks before the debut we were banned from sweet drinks and was only allowed to drink plain water or energy or healthy drinks. I swear I'm shocked that I have not turned into a rabbit after all those diet food I consumed.

I quickly bounded up the escalator in the mall to go up to Koi. With him followed behind me. After ordering my Koi and eventually convinced him to try a drink from Koi, we went up to the rooftop where there was a little outdoor playground. Can you believe he never tried Koi before? I'm still trying to take in that fact.

*at the playground*

<Jinyoung pov>

She brought me to the outdoor playground at the top of the building. I never went there in person but it looked quite similar to the instagram pictures she posted last time. I have not admitted to her face to face that I'm a stalker of hers but I soon will. There is like the heavy feeling burdened on my heart, I feel self cautious about the like.

It was a breezy summer day and all I could do was stand there and admire her stunning side profile and watch her soft, silky hair get blown around by the wind. Her hair was a beautiful colour, natural light brown that I envy, and blue streaks that make her hair stand out.

She climbed at the little 'house' like structure below the slide and waved her hand for me to go in too.

"Why were you stalling outside? Never been her before?" She asked while setting out her food on the floor. Why eat on the floor when you could have went inside to eat?

"Oh nothing big its just I never been here before so I'm just admiring the scenery."

Lies. You were admiring her you Jinyoungie pabo.

"Oh hahaha lets eat then." She laughed while tying her hair up in a high ponytail. Nice now I can see her without her gorgeous hair getting in the way. Yes I like seeing both but one at the time. It ain't easy for me to handle her visuals all at once.

I have to tell her now. I took of my mask. Before she could take hers off, I reached my hand to her face and took it off for her. My finger touching her soft plump lips in the process.

She stared at me in shock. I stared deeply in her eyes and opened my mouth.

"Val... I have something to tell you..."