1 - The Fall of The Sky

1 - The Fall of the Sky

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashback
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

It had been years since Sawada Tsunayoshi took the throne and accepted the title of Vongola Decimo, and her friends took their respective titles as her Guardians.

Many Famiglias had accepted that Tsuna was worthy of the title the boss of the bosses, when they acknowledged her, begrudgingly or not, to be able to lead the strongest mafia Famiglia. With all those ex-Arcobaleno backing her up and allying with her did put a big plus, and especially when the strongest hitman was her tutor.

Stronger Famiglias, such as Cavallone which was led by Dino, Giglio Nero which was led by the previous Sky Arcobaleno, Millefiore which was led by Mare ring bearer, and also there's Simon which had been growing stronger since the incident of ruining Decimo's inheritance ceremony *, were allying themselves, or in Cavallone's case was renewing the alliance agreement with the Vongola after Decimo took her throne.

Though Vongola being the strongest had been a fact, not many appreciated that, not especially when not only it was the strongest, Vongola was also growing to become much stronger, making their goal in taking Vongola down became harder and harder.

《》《》《》

When a private meeting was hold by that certain Famiglias with its allies circle, complains, frustrations, and insults, were thrown around directed to Vongola and its Decimo.

"HOW can we take down Vongola when they won't stop growing and all those sh*ts?!" Boss A growled.

"My f*cking business was ruined because of them increasing f*cking securities around the port! I can't sell anymore of those useless slaves!" Boss C shouted, throwing an empty chair near him to the nearest wall, destroying said chair as a result.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't damaged my properties, C" Boss F narrowed his eyes at C.

"Shut up!!" Boss C shouted at him F.

"My experiment can no longer continue ever since that arrogant b*tch for sending her underlings to take down my laboratories. The risk of my remaining laboratories for continuing are d*mn f*cking high" Boss E growled, slamming his hand to the table.

"Curse them! The longer this happen, the faster our Famiglias fall" Boss D said, tightened his fists.

"We should take her down" Boss B said.

"Our Famiglias won't be enough to take down Vongola, genius!" Boss C sneered at him.

"Did you listen to what I said? I said take HER down!" Boss B narrowed his eyes at C, who was staring at him questioningly but anger was still visisble on his face.

"I see. Take down her only, huh" Boss F smirked.

Boss B nodded. "That's right. By taking the head out of the picture, Vongola will surely fall" He confirmed F's sentence.

"When Vongola falls, we will be able to continue our businesses" Boss D smirked.

Boss B turned his attention towards the rest of the bosses. "So, what do you think of that, future strongest Famiglia bosses?" He smirked at them, who smirked back at him.