16 - Assistance

16 - Assistance

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Few feet from her, Hana laid on the ground with her ninkens beside her. All four of them were unconscious.

.

But before Mutaka could do anything, "Well, too bad I am not interested in you." was what he heard from Orochimaru and his sight went dark.

.

"Sakuya!" The two could hear Kushina's shout as she tore down the larger amount of snakes Orochimaru decided to add to buy some time for him.

.

"At last..." Orochimaru smiled gleefully as his free hand touched the young Uchiha's eyelid. "After years of waiting the right time... I finally got the beautiful Sharingan!"

SQUISH
.......................................................................

Cease your surprise at seeing me updating

Cease your surprise at seeing me updating... I don't feel so good for leaving a cliffhanger then disappear for who-knows-how-long.

SO! On second thought, I'll just make this "Slow Update" instead of on-holding it... Enjoy!
.......................................................................

Q&A

Natsuyuuki (FFN)
Okay, obviously interesting. And... do Sakuya still have her dying will? I think it's Universal(?) I mean to have the dying will in all... world? ages? I still hope she have Natsu.

❀ As I have mentioned in Chapter 10's Q&A, those elemental flames do not exist.

❀ As for Natsu, I already have plan for him.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Orochimaru released her when he took the eye out as he examined it gleefully, letting the young Uchiha dropped to the ground.

Sakuya screamed in pain as she gripped the socket where her former eye was located.

Blood flowed from the empty socket as it travelled down her cheek and dropped to the ground.

Before she could do anything, she was kicked in the chest, resulting in her being thrown backwards and landed on her back.

The pain was unbearable.