20 - Curiosity

20 - Curiosity

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

"It's the same actually, except for the sun and moon symbol that for some reason looked awfully familiar, Naka Shrine's is Uchiha clan symbol." Shisui stared at the shrine, dumbfounded.

.

'Who was he talking about? And... we are the same person?' Shisui thought as a small frown reached his lips. 'Does that means the past me had a connection with them?'

.

Sakuya widened her eyes when Shisui's form flickered a few times when he said his bye before vanishing.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

True to what Shisui said, the moment he exited Sakuya's mindscape, after turning his Sharingan off, the two very worried Kakashi and Inoichi immediately approached him and threw questions at him.

"It's fine. It's fine. Sakuya-chan is fine, you two, so take a deep breath and calm down first so I can explain!" Shisui flailed his arms, trying to calm the two down and stop their questions that were actually being repeated over and over again.

The two did what he said and Kakashi went to take two chairs for him and Inoichi to sit as the one beside Sakuya's bed was occupied by the girl's tired cousin himself.

"Ok. Explain, Shisui," Kakashi started. "You were there for half an hour, which you really were not supposed to be there for that long," he sighed, which Inoichi nodded in agreement.

'That long?' Shisui blinked and was silent for a moment before activating his bloodline, immediately looked around as if trying to see if there was any eavesdropper around or not. Both older Shinobis blinked at that action, which they too turned and observed their surroundings while wondering if something was amiss inside the room.

Shisui nodded as he deactivated the Sharingan. "Ok, what I am going to tell you actually, I am not sure if it is a good idea if someone else heard it so I am hoping that we didn't tell anyone, except Hokage-sama himself," he said in a low voice.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes at that. "Is what Orochimaru did that bad?" He asked in an equally low voice.

Shisui shook his head. "No, Orochimaru didn't do anything harmful thankfully. What I am going to say is actually a whole different thing that happens within Sakuya-chan's mindscape," he replied.

"From her mindscape?" Inoichi frowned at that, which Shisui nodded at him.

"For starters, her mindscape when I first entered was an unfamiliar forest, it's the reason why it took so long for me to find Sakuya-chan before exiting her mindscape," he started.

"Unfamiliar?" Both Kakashi and Inoichi widened their eyes.

Shisui was one of those who possessed much information due to him slipping here and there as a spy and informant during the war and his travel as an ANBU, so for him to claim something that was supposed to be within the village unfamiliar was impossible, unless... Did Sakuya ever go outside of the village before this rank-escalation mission?

"I am pretty sure this is the first time Sakuya-chan being out of the village," Shisui started. The two older Shinobis blinked. And here they were just wondering about Sakuya being outside of the village previously.