10 - The Academy

10 - The Academy

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Tsuna smiled at all the love and supports she received. All those encouragements to believe in herself. 'Yes... I can do this'

As she becoming more and more transparent, Tsuna blinked when she suddenly remembered there was someone missing in the crowd.

"Where's Natsu?"

.

Orochimaru gritted his teeth when he blocked a kunai to his face by letting it stabbed his palm. His face no longer held amusement as he stared at a certain blond, who teleported in via the kunai thrown by Hound before he slowly smirked.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't Yondaime-sama" Orochimaru greeted the young Hokage.

"Orochimaru" Minato narrowed his eyes towards the Sannin.
.......................................................................

Q&A

Nephlim-Diafire5 (Wattpad)
Good as always but Sakuya/Tsuna will have her sky flame?

❀ Nope. (Those Elemental)Flames will not exist here
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Never would I expect to see you inside the village again, Orochimaru" Minato said, eyes still narrowed towards the Snake Sannin.

"Kukuku... I have my reasons for coming back to this beloved village" Orochimaru replied with a smile.

Hound, who was standing beside the Kage, and Itachi, who stood by his sister, went stiff as they gulped at the killing intent built by the two high-rank Shinobis. Sakuya, on the other hand, was just watching them with neutral expression because she had once been exposed to the killing intent of her once opponents' in her previous life, though she did feel slightly uncomfortable. 'Please don't tell me that they are going to clash weapons here?' Sakuya thought with a slight frown.

Before Orochimaru could do anything, the barrier he put up was suddenly being deactivated, which ANBUs and Uchihas immediately stepped inside. The Sannin blinked at the sudden deactivated barrier, then narrowed his eyes. 'How did they-?' He thought when he caught the sight of a familiar redhead. 'I see. Kushina. How could I forget about Konoha's remaining Uzumaki'

Orochimaru chuckled. "Kukuku... Too bad, it seems like today won't be the day I would get your beautiful eyes" He smiled, licking his lips, effectively making Sakuya shuddered when the Sannin looked at her and her brother when he said that.

"You are not getting anywhere near my sister!" Itachi growled, which the Uchihas immediately knew who the Sannin was after and they glared at the Snake. "You are not getting near anywhere the two of them, Orochimaru! Or I'll kill you on the spot" One of the Uchiha growled at him.

"Kukuku... I will get them, one day" He chuckled, ignoring the threat, as immediately jumped backwards, smashing the window for escape.

"Get him!" Minato ordered. ANBUs and most of the Uchihas immediately went to pursue the escaping Sannin. The Kage then turned around, checking over the two young Uchihas protected by Kushina and two other Uchihas for any injuries.