19 - Identities

19 - Identities

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

"...Am I ...still allowed to call you 'Sakuya'?" Wasabi asked hesitantly.

"The offer still stands." Sakuya smiled.

.

"Sharingans are able to enter someone's mindscape through eye contacts. Inoichi-san will take his turn when Sakuya-chan is awake." Shisui pointed towards himself.

.

"I am one of Sakuya's friends from her previous life," Fon smiled. "She was a reckless child after all and we just can't leave her alone. We'll stay and look after her until it's time for us to leave and born as another person." He continued with a chuckle.

"Something like that actually exists?" Shisui blinked in surprise. "Wait, you said 'we', does that means there are more of you?"

"Of course, two of them are in the trees behind you by the way," Fon chuckled when Shisui snapped his head behind him, which Reborn and Viper stepped forward, enough to make themselves visible to Shisui, who widened his eyes, before retreated back to the trees.
.......................................................................

Q&A

Azaira (FFN) (Review Chapter 7)
...Seems like the timeline is offset for some of the characters by several years(seven?).

❀ Yes, and it varies depending on the characters too. I'll type down their ages (including their canon ages to compare) when Naruto and his peers are born.

❀❀❀

AryaZEvans (FFN)
Theoretically, if Mukuro was in Naruto, would he be seen as a holder of the Rinnegan?

❀ It's possible, seeing that each Pain represent each of the paths of reincarnation. And the numbers in his right eye also represent the paths.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Shisui was nervous.

Very nervous actually.

They had been walking for quite long (it wasn't even ten minutes yet though) and it didn't seem like they were arriving at where Sakuya was any time soon. Plus unknown to him, Fon was deliberately making them travelled by walking rather than jumping from tree to tree actually ...for no real reason.

"Uum... Fon...-san, are we there yet?" Shisui nervously asked (for the third time) the man leading him.

Fon chuckled. "Yes."

The moment he received that reply, Shisui immediately looked around but all he could see was the same as previously. Tree, bushes, poisonous and non-poisonous plants.

"...Uuh... Where ...is she?" Shisui blinked.

Fon blinked before nodding. "Oh, right, I forgot, you can't see the stairs," Fon muttered. Shisui blinked when the Storm offered his hand. "Your hand, please?"

"You-you wanted me to cut my hand off as a compensation for leading me to the middle of nowhere?" Shisui asked in bewilderment and annoyance.

"What made you to reach that conclusion??" Fon asked back in a complete baffle, ignoring Viper's soft cackle and Reborn's amused stare.