17 - Meet Again

17 - Meet Again

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Kushina widened her eyes when she saw the handwriting and signature. They were hers. "But how? I didn't write this! More like I didn't have time to write this! And my clones were busy guarding the client against Orochimaru's stray snakes!" Kushina said in disbelieved.

.

"She is safe now..." The person murmured as he moved from his spot and stared at the unconscious Uchiha. "Don't worry, I am not going to let that snake took you and the Sharingan away from the Clan." He continued before he vanished from sight.

.

"Stop calling them with that honorific, Kyoko. They are no longer Hokage-sama's dear honourable advisors and I have no doubt those two old goats are pestering him about Fugaku-sama's daughter." Kana whispered back.
.......................................................................

Q&A

BlackAqua_IsBack
I was wondering.. Is byakuran still alive?

❀ Both yes and no. He will be mentioned here.

For those who are wondering about Sakuya's eye

❀ She is fine. Her eyes still in one pair. That eye-gouging action was just Orochimaru using Genjutsu trying to break her before taking her eyes, which he failed in doing so due to the appearance of a Mist user.

Speaking about that Mist user...

❀ I have mentioned before that no, I am not dragging any of her Guardians into the living world. So, no, it's definitely not Mukuro.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Alright, thank you for bringing me the scroll. You may leave, Yuuhi-san." Minato thanked the Chuunin after he read what was written.

Kurenai nodded. "Excuse me." She said before leaving the office.

The moment the door clicked close, Minato frowned. "Panda." He called and the called ANBU immediately appeared in front of him kneeling with one of his knees touched the ground. "Sir."

"Go and summon Uchiha Shisui and Yamanaka Inoichi now," Minato ordered, which the ANBU nodded and immediately shunshined out of the office.

"Hound." and Hound appeared in front of him. Just like Panda, Hound too kneeled down with one knee touched the floor. "Take off your mask and go change your attire, you won't need it in this mission, Kakashi." Minato continued.

Hound-Kakashi nodded and shunshined back to his dull apartment to change out his ANBU uniform into standard Jounin attire as fast as he could. 'If ANBU isn't needed then it's a mission where we will be working outside rather than in the shadow.' He thought with a sigh as he swiped the normal mission pouch and put away his ANBU mission pouch before shunshined back to the office.

Kakashi blinked as the moment he appeared in the office, both Shisui and Inoichi were already there. "You two are fast. It wasn't even 5 minutes yet or I just lost track of time?" Kakashi asked sheepishly as he cared the back of his head.