3 - First Meeting Between Cousins

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Itachi smiled at his sister as the sleeping infant unconsciously grabbed a hold onto his finger when he cared her cheek. "I am not sure what the meaning of life is but I promise I will protect you with this life, Sakuya" Itachi whispered to the sleeping infant, and softly kissed her cheek, making him smile softly when his sister smiled in her sleep.

Both parents agreed that their daughter was the two meanings, as being the daughter of the clan head, she was practically the princess of the clan, and a princess was also one of those who guided others.

.

'I wonder what Obito-nii will react when his guess on our newborn cousin being a girl is actually correct' Shisui grinned.
.......................................................................

!! PLEASE READ THIS ONE !!

I kind of ended up confusing myself halfway on kept changing between "Tsuna" and "Sakuya" when typing them down.

So, I'll settle with down with "Sakuya" because she exists here and "Tsuna" isn't.

Thank you!
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Four months had passed since Sakuya first opened her eyes and saw what her new family looked like, then a few days later from being spoiled, Sakuya decided that being a baby was very boring. She couldn't do anything she wanted to because so far she could only roll to her tummy and sat without any help, she was not strong enough to even crawl, let alone walk and run.

Boringness aside, she was quite content though, of this new life. She had a complete set of family, a busy father but still managed to be home to be with his family, a kind mother like her previous mother, and she also had an older brother she always wanted to has --Dino, her older brother figure, didn't count because he was not blood-related and he was mostly busy so she didn't really saw him that often--, plus a Takeshi-like and a little annoying cousin who wouldn't stop poking her cheeks every time he came for a visit, just like what he was doing now!

If only she could just bite that annoying finger off from poking her cheeks, just because they looked like mochis or so he claimed.

"Aaaw... Aren't you one cute little squirrel mochi" Shisui squealed, making his other cousin, who was carrying his sister for a walk, stared blankly at him.

"I don't think Sakuya liked being poked so much, so I suggested you stop, Shisui" Itachi told his cousin, which said cousin ignored him and continued squealing and poking his glaring sister.

"Nah. I am sure you don't mind, right, Mochi-chan. Riight?" Shisui grinned, poked Sakuya's cheek again, but this time the finger was near her mouth, soo... She bit him, and both Uchihas stared at that.

"Eh. Geh! Gyah! When did she grow some teeth?!" Shisui shrieked, pulling his bit finger away. "I thought it was not the time yet!"

"She already has them since a month ago, Shisui" Itachi sweatdropped, he smiled when his sister grabbed and played with his fingers when he put his near her.