6 - Hyuuga Kou

6 - Hyuuga Kou

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

"Everything will be okay. If not, I am sure the Hokage wouldn't recommend Itachi to graduate sooner. Believe in our son, Mikoto" Fugaku reassured his wife.

.

'Be careful out there, Itachi. Enemies will no doubt targeting you first, seeing that you are the youngest Shinobi' Shisui thought as he made another glance at his surrounded cousin, before he walked towards the parents.
.......................................................................

Character used for
younger Hyuuga Kou =
(Edited) Kuze Hibiki
from
Devil Survivor2 The Animation

By the way,

Sakuya's appearance is
Female Sasuke's appearance, but with Itachi's (pretty) eyes, and Sasuke's tamer spiky hair

She wears a long wide-sleeved and high-collared dark blue shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back (just like what the past Uchiha wore during wartime), and baggy black pants
.......................................................................

Q&A

Tsukiko K (FFN)
D*mn it! It hasn't been updated! Maybe Sakuya's influence can prevent the Uchiha from staging a coup, because I always thought about what if. What if none of them started feeling bitter or anything?

❀ Sorry, I just saw your review in my mail box. About your "what if"... You just have to wait and see! (≧▽≦)/

❀ - ❀ - ❀

TsubakiChii (Wattpad)
Ciaossu ~ that was a great chapter again. I have been wondering for a while, will the Guardians be born again and will Tsuna / Sakuya meet them again?

❀ Thank you! And also, Tsuna's Guardians will not be born there, which means the only Guardian is Tsuna herself. About meeting them ...Yes, yes she will.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

(Sakuya - 5)

Five years old Sakuya was sitting at the side, watching her brother trained. He looked as if he was dancing in midair, throwing kunais and shurikens to each of the targets, and stick to the closest tree vertically. 'Rather than dancing, nii-san spinning here and there looks more to acrobatic, and also... Ninjas can stick on trees like that?! Awesome!' was what came to Sakuya's mind as she looked at her brother in awe.

Both were so engrossed in what they were doing that they didn't even realize Fugaku was approaching them.

"I see you are with your brother again, Sakuya" Her father called, attracting both of his children's attention.

"Tou-san" Both Itachi and Sakuya greeted the man. "Is there something you need from us, tou-san?" Itachi asked, jumping down from the tree he was sticking on and landed beside his sister.

"There's something I need with Sakuya actually, but you may follow us, Itachi. Come" Fugaku said, as he turned and walked away. His two children looked at each other questioningly, before following their father.