4 - Uchiha Obito

4 - Uchiha Obito

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

"Oh. It's just that my brother is coming home tomorrow from a mission outside of the village! I am sure he wanted to see his new cousin very much when I told him about Sakuya-chan in a letter months ago!" Shisui grinned.

.

Upon reaching the village, "Okay, you three may leave and take a rest, while I'll go make a report. Take three days off before reporting to Hokage-sama's office at 8" Minato said, and his students nodded at him then they split ways.

.

Obito smiled at the baby again. "Just like Itachi is your nii-chan, I am Shisui's nii-chan" He grinned, which his grin became larger when his baby cousin giggled at him.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Sakuya had met many Uchihas when her brother, Itachi, and sometimes her current mother, Mikoto, carried her for a walk around the compound. So many blacks in the compound to the point Sakuya thought her vision was black and white until her eyes landed on the red colour on Uchiha clan symbol, and green colour on some of the adults' shinobi flak jackets.

On one of those days when Itachi, accompanied by Shisui, carried her around the compound. They met many young Uchihas, and Sakuya immediately knew why her brother and cousin weren't really fond of one of them.

It was early in the morning, not many Uchiha was walking around, except those who were patrolling the compound.

Itachi, who was carrying her, and Shisui were having a morning walk while talking to each other about Itachi skipping grade in the Shinobi Academy, and sometimes turned their attention to her, saying something about her becoming a great kunoichi one day, what she would look like in the future, what her expertise would hopefully be, at what age she would be allowed to get a boyfriend, then off to other non-ninja topics, before someone called them from behind.

"Oi, Itachi, Shisui, whatever you are holding, hand it over. Must be something you are too young to have anyway" Itachi and Shisui paused for a second when they heard the voice, which confused Sakuya when they immediately went silent, ignoring the demanding voice and kept walking ...a lot faster, but of course, the one who called ran and caught up to them.

"Oi, how dare you ignore me! I am older than you and you must obey me!" The boy, with a little messy black hair with short M-shape bangs and a pair of black eyes, glared at them, before his eyes landed on her, and snatched her away from Itachi's hold. "Hey!" Shisui growled while Itachi glared at the boy, which was ignored.

 "Hey!" Shisui growled while Itachi glared at the boy, which was ignored