9 - Resolve, and The Fallen Genius

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Passing through the Torii gate, Tsuna saw Namimori Shrine with a symbol of a moon and a sun painted on its front door before she smiled at her precious people from her previous life standing there.

"Everyone.."

.

Itachi made a small glance towards the corner of his sister's room, and Kou saw that. "Is something wrong, Itachi-san?" He asked, which Itachi shook his head. "Nothing. It's just a crow" He replied back, and slid the door closed.

An ANBU with a crow mask appeared from the shadow. "Well, it IS my turn to watch Sakuya-chan anyway" He chuckled as he walked towards Sakuya and patted her head. "Wake up soon, squirrel. Everyone is worried, you know?" He said, with a smile behind his mask, before jumping into the shadow.
.......................................................................

Q&A

Tsukiko K (FFN)
......-That reminds me, everyone from the series will still be born, correct? Hinata, Sakura, all of them? I know Sasuke will be. And most likely Hinata and the rest too, but I'm just making sure......-

❀ You are welcome! :D

❀ Yep, all the Rookie Nine + Gai's Taijutsu kiddies will definitely be born (in the next few years)
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Sakuya-Tsuna smiled when everyone was talking to each other, and sometimes dragging her into the conversation, not allowing her to sit there and just watched them being a chatter-box.

"So, Tsuna, how's your life there?" Iemitsu asked. He wouldn't forgive her current parents if his precious daughter was suffering, even if he had to become a ghost and haunted them.

"It'a great. The family is not that different actually. Both otou-san is always busy and rarely at home, even though your personalities clashed with each other. He is like Kyouya actually to the point I think the Hibari is actually a descendant of my current clan, Uchiha" Tsuna said, blankly stared at her blond father and to her Cloud, making everyone sweatdropped.

"Kaa-san, on the other hand, are the same! Kind, bubbly, and lovable" Tsuna smiled brightly, which was mirrored by Nana.

And much more, about her brother --"aren't I am your brother, Tsuna??" from Dino and an "I am an extreme brother, too!!", but shut their mouths when Tsuna said "a biological older brother"--, her cousins, her cousin and his team, the death of the two teammates, her new friend, and everyone else.

"Tsuna" a serious voice called her and everyone went silent.

Tsuna looked at Reborn questioningly when she heard him called her with a serious voice. A voice that demanded an honest and truthful answer, and/or a full attention. "...Yes?"

"About what happened earlier..." He started and Tsuna immediately went frozen. "...Ye-Yes?" Tsuna asked weakly, to the point everyone could see the fear of blame and rejection in her eyes.

"...Because I am a hitman, so this will be a bias opinion" Reborn continued, making Tsuna looked at him questioningly.

"I am a hitman so blood is not a stranger to me. I will say you didn't do anything wrong. You were doing those out of defence. These so-called Shinobis are like us, experienced hitmen and assassins. We are fast, you made one wrong move, and you will die. I know you hate killing, Tsuna, but if you were to just kicked that Iwa-man away, he would have had you killed on spot, before killing those two ANBUs friends of yours" Reborn said.