12 - Team Nine

12 - Team Nine

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

I am back, people!!

Thanks for waiting!!

There will be votes-needed by the end of this chapter

❀ There will be votes-needed by the end of this chapter ❀

.......................................................................

"Okay... Okay, I promise not to die before your all graduated" Sakuya grinned as she wiped her tears, making her friends all smiled and grinned. 'Really... Are they really children? Children are mostly jealous kids, instead of being understanding' She thought with a smile.

Turning to the principal, she took the paper and saw her parents, Godfather, the principal himself and teachers' signatures there. Only hers was still blank.

Staring at the permission paper for another moment, she looked at the adults, then to her friends, then back to the paper. She read it before picking the pen up and signed it.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

(Sakuya = 7)

"Alright, children, let's go to the Hokage Tower! I heard Minato has one fresh meat-I mean fresh Genin looking for a team to join." A woman with bright red hair tied up in a high ponytail and two long bangs framing each side of her face grinned. She wore the standard Konoha flak jacket over a black short-sleeved shirt and black form-fitting pants that reached her calves.

"Kushina-sensei, honestly speaking, I am not sure if I am satisfied in getting a new teammate, who will take Inomata-san's position." A twelve years old boy, wearing black sunglasses and grey high collared, long-wide-sleeved trenchcoat-like jacket with its hood covering half of his hair, said. He had long black bangs covering his forehead and framing each of sides of his face.

"I agree with Mutaka actually, sensei. We have been training together since we became a team, so having someone in Inomata's place is kind of..." A twelve years old girl with long brown hair tied in a low ponytail and fang-like tattoos on each of her cheeks said. She was wearing a pocket-less form-fitting flak jacket and a knee-lengthed form-fitting short with wrist warmers on each wrist. Three ninken pups walking beside her. "Well, I hope whoever this new one is as good as Inomata." She continued.

"Oh. Mutaka... Hana..." Kushina sighed as she facepalmed at the sulking expressions her students were making. "You two are talking as if Inomata-kun died. He is very much alive, you know?" Kushina deadpanned. "It's because of his illness getting worse that he quits. I am sure he didn't want to hold you two back and wanted you to get a new teammate." She said, trying to get her students to accept whoever the new Genin was.