11 - Just Like Her Brother

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

The young Uchiha, Aburame, and Hyuuga looked at each other. It seemed that she would be in a different class from the two boys. Sakuya sweatdropped when she saw the disappointed expressions, not really visible for the Aburame but she could see it.

Smiling slightly, "Don't worry, I am sure we can see each other again during the break. Bye, you two" Sakuya whispered softly, before she walked towards the group in front of Iruka and Mizuki, after waving at her two friends, and brother.
.......................................................................

Q&A

Tsukiko K (FFN)
......Sakuya and Kou aren't bothered by the bugs, after all. Are they going to be in a team? ...... Or maybe Sakuya gets transferred to their class all of a sudden?
Btw, other than that, are Minato and Kushina going to die?

❀ Hmm... They won't be on the same team, but will be ...one day (...I think...)

❀ Well... Nope

❀ Minato and Kushina... I am still thinking about their fates actually...

❀❀❀

Nephlim-Diafire5 (Wattpad)
Kawahira will appear?

❀ Possibly? Never thought about it actually
.......................................................................

AN

I have exams coming up so I won't be updating for few weeks, which is why I am updating today

Thanks ~
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

(Sakuya = 6)

A year had passed since Sakuya's first day of Academy, and to put it bluntly, even though she displayed an Uchiha's straight face in front of everyone, Sakuya was so bored.

The lessons were interesting in the first few months because of the history of Shinobis and all those ninja stuff being taught, but as time went by, while the ninja stuff was still interesting, the rest of the academics were not because they were taught based on the books teachers handed out.

The problem about that was she had already read them all so she was practically ahead of all the students there (her life as Tsuna also helped. A lot) and she understood what the book was telling, but if she didn't, there was a book-smart brother at home to help. She even raided the poor library, much to Itachi's delight as the boy was very interested in reading books and scrolls.

And at the same time with the interesting part, it annoyed her because the two Chuunins seemed to pity her for the situation she was involved in previously and treat her like a crippled person. Sakuya was sure even crippled person didn't need pity, no matter it was out of kindness or fake kindness. They stopped though, after the first few months, passed and saw her doing things all by herself.

Back to the Academy, in the first year of studying, the curriculum started from lessons in basic ninja histories, basic ninja items' explanations, basic geography, basic math, flower arrangement for girls and server training (as a waiter and bartender) for boys for infiltration purposes, and a basic lesson about existing cultures. Plus, obligatory short lectures from veteran Shinobis on the last day of study on each month *.