5 - Team Seven

5 - Team Seven

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Mikoto immediately took a picture of a pouting Obito, holding his giggling baby cousin up high, asking why she chose him but not that he was not happy about it, surrounded by his pouting brother and cousin.

She hoped that peaceful time would last forever, especially for their clan.

.

"Show it tou-chan and kaa-chan, Sakuya?" He asked, which his sister nodded and said her first word happily. "Un! Nii-cha!"

"Her first word" Mikoto gasped, hands covering her mouth, while Fugaku widened his eyes.

Fugaku chuckled as he stood up and took Sakuya from Itachi, and held her high. "That's my girl!" He exclaimed proudly, as his daughter giggled happily, making Mikoto and Itachi smiled at that.
.......................................................................

Q&A

Nennae11 (FFN)
Now I have a question that's been on my mind for a while, but is Sakuya taking Sasuke's spot? Or is he going to be born after her?

❀ Sakuya will not be taking Sasuke's spot. He will later be born as Fugaku and Mikoto's third child.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

(Sakuya - 2)

Two years had passed since Sakuya spoke out her first word, both Obito and Shisui sobbed for not being there to witness it because the both of them had missions at the same time at that time, being active shinobi and all, it was understandable, especially when the village still need all the manpower they had during the war between villages.

When Sakuya heard something about war by accident, she couldn't help but wonder when would it going to end. They should already realize that war was meaningless as it only brought more sadness and much more death. Then again, even if there wasn't any war, death was inevitable for active shinobis, but not as much as war had caused.

Sakuya inwardly sighed at that. Really, she shouldn't worry about that yet. It would be very bad if she suddenly grew elderly's white hair, especially when she was still a baby. Though, that didn't mean she wouldn't feel worried for them, especially her father, Obito, Shisui, and any other active shinobis she knew.

It was on her morning usual walk (carried by her cousin) when she thought about that. She looked up, staring at her cousin, Obito, who was the only one available to take care of her because while they trusted the other Uchiha members, they didn't trust them enough for them to properly take care of her while maintaining their works and shops.

Fugaku and Mikoto were not available, as they were both summoned by the Hokage, much to their confusion because Mikoto retired as a Kunoichi when she had Itachi years ago. Itachi had an Academy to attend, much to the boy's disappointment when Mikoto said he couldn't bring his sister to the Academy. The boy brood even until he reached the Academy. Shisui, on the other hand, had a mission to do. So, Obito (and his team), the one who received a one no-mission day, was given the responsibility to take care of her, even if he had to take her to his team training.