22 - Interlude

22 - Interlude

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Shisui started telling the Clan head's family what had happened, who Sakuya had encountered, and a small lie about him entering her mindscape to check if her mind was still intact.

He wondered why he had a feeling that telling them about everything he found within the said mindscape now was not a good idea.

.

A frown appeared on Minato's face after he fully processed what Inoichi had just told him and as the Yamanaka warned him, it really was unbelievable.

Inoichi really hoped Minato still treated Sakuya like he used to, else it might rose too many questions in the change of his attitude towards the girl due to the circumstances she couldn't control at all.
.......................................................................

Q&A

(FFN)
Ok... I believe that Itachi was only like 5 to 6 years older than sasuke at most, so if he is a Jounin while Sasuke has not been born yet... I mean I think he wasn't a Chuunin during the nine tails incident so either his parents conceive him in they were 13 years or Kushina and Minato are waiting to their 40s to have Naruto, I mean Sasuke and Naruto should chronologically be like 2-3 years younger than Tsuna.

❀ In canon, yes, Itachi is 5 years older than Sasuke but here it's actually Itachi and Sakuya-Tsuna that have the difference in 5 years of age, and Itachi at that time just like in canon, is still an Academy student.

❀ I am not sure where you get the conclusion of Fugaku and Mikoto having their child in the age of 13 or Minato and Kushina having Naruto in their 40s but both are incorrect.

Itachi was born when Mikoto and Fugaku were 17 and 18 respectively, Sakuya-Tsuna was born 5 years later (the parents were 22 and 23).

I am not going to state the adults' actual ages but by the time rookie nine was born, Fugaku and Mikoto won't even reach 35, which means, Minato and Kushina haven't even reached their 30s yet when they got Naruto.

If Naruto and Sasuke were born 3 years after Sakuya-Tsuna, it means that Minato and Kushina were in their teens, where Minato wasn't a Kage and war was still brewing.

As I stated in previous chapters, rookie nine (and Gai's Taijutsu kids) will be born after the war ended, during the peaceful era.
.......................................................................

Once again, here are their current ages:
Sakuya / Wasabi / Rei = 7
Masio = 8
Itachi / Hana / Mutaka = 12
Shisui = 15
Kakashi = 18
Minato / Kushina = 23
Chouza = 24
Mikoto = 29
Fugaku = 30
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

- Hokage Office -

Inoichi waited patiently for Minato to say something when he noticed the blond Kage seemed to finish taking in everything he just reported to him.