Chapter 7

The door opened with a thud and I heard footsteps. People were coming towards me. I tried again to open my eyes but failed miserably. A hand grabbed my shoulder and shook me but I couldn't give a response.

"Hmmm I didn't see these bruises before" I felt a hand brush against my bruises, which were given to me by dad slaps. I didn't want these people touching me anymore. So I used every bit of energy in me and opened my eyes. I looked up and found 3 men staring directly at me. One was the platinum blonde dude whereas the other 2 I instantly recognized. One was beta Adrian with ash blonde hair and brown eyes, whereas the other with black hair and neon green eyes was Alpha Xavier.
I tried to sit but instead let out a cry of pain, my body was aching terribly.
"Wait a second, you're Princess Astrid Parker" said the guy with platinum blonde hair. I just nodded. "What were you doing on our territory you filthy bat?" he asked again.
I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I hadn't drank nor eaten anything for days. Just remaining conscious was starting to become an ordeal, speaking seemed impossible.
"Rodney, give her something to eat and drink, we'll come back to question her later" Alpha Xavier said and he left the cell along with Adrian. Oh so the platinum blonde dudes name was Rodney.
"Yes, Alpha" he went out of my cell and the door closed again.
A while later Rodney came back with sone actual food that satisfies my hunger.My mouth watered at this. He came forward, handed me the food and left. I ate it all greedily as if it were my last meal.
After finishing with my food I put my head beside the wall and tried to sleep. Inside my wolf growled, I knew it wanted more food. I'm sorry I whispered to it inside. I felt her eyes soften as if saying its not your fault. I shook my head in frustration, it is my fault. Why did I trust Valerie? I got up from my spot and walked around the room mentally cursing myself. Tears started to fall from my eyes and that made me even more frustrated, why am I crying?
Silent tears became sobs and then I was full on crying loudly. My voice echoed through the whole room and I started to punch the walls. Each punch I gave relieved my pain but also caused blood to spill out my knuckles. A few punches and I heard footsteps coming towards my cell. From the scent I could tell exactly who it was. I gave one last punch to the wall and sat down against the wall, both my hands were bleeding and tears were streaming down my cheeks. The door flew open, and a guy came rushing towards me. I knew it was Alpha Xavier, without looking at him I just blurted out everything that came to my mind.
"I'm sorry, I-i-i-I didn't mean to be in your land, it's just after being exiled I didn't really know where t-o-o- g-g-go. I didn't know Valerie would do this to me, I'm really sorry, I swear I-"I couldn't finish my sentence because I was engulfed into a hug. I cried into Alpha Xavier's chest not knowing when to stop. It was like all my emotions were coming out as tears. I kept murmuring apologies.
"Astrid calm down" he whispered in my ear while stroking my hair. "Rodney close the goddamn door! ". He growled. The door of the cell slowly closed and only Xavier and I were in the room. Slowly my breathing began to slow down and I stopped crying. Alpha Xavier pulled away and looked at me with concern. I looked down not wanting to make eye contact. He used his index finger to lift my chin up and made me look at him.
"Tell me what happened Astrid" I saw concern in his eyes and I sensed his sincerity. I took a deep breath and told him everything that had happened. He listened in silence. After finishing my story I looked at him again. His eyes had turned black but when he saw me staring at him they turned green again.
"Come on" he grabbed my hand and picked me up. We walked out the cell. As we stepped out I was greeted my a cold breeze and I liked the sensation it left. It had been a few days since I had been outside.
Xavier led me to building and I realized it was the three story house. Upon entering he took me to the kitchen and started to make food.

"Um do you mind if I ........ uh a take a shower. I can't stand being around myself." I mumbled the last part.
"Yeah sure come on." he said. He took me upstairs and into a bedroom. "Here are some clothes "
After taking a bath, I headed downstairs back to the kitchen. I saw that Alpha Xavier had some pasta. The scent made my mouth water. I went and sat beside him and we ate together.  The day went pretty good and I got to know so much about Alpha Xavier. I got to know a side of him I didn't know existed.