Chapter 16

Valerie's P.O.V
I saw Xavier's angry expression as I loaded my gun to shoot him. I was surprised he wasn't scared considering he was about to be killed in just a moment.

"VALERIE DON'T YOU DARE MAKE A MOVE" King Parker said.

Ugh I have had enough of him

I turned around and shot him in the leg. Screams and gasps were heard all around me. Dad fell onto the floor clutching his leg in pain.

"VALERIE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A DAUGHTER" Mom cried. I smirked. "All the vampires now belong to me and soon will the werewolves after I'm done killing their Alpha" I said turning my gaze towards Xavier who let out a deadly growl. 

A smile tugged at me lips and aimed the gun at his chest. "Goodb--"

I was cut off by a thunderous roar followed by a huge blow on the back. I crashed into a tree and hit my head extremely hard. My head banged against the tree with so much force. I was surprised I hadn't become unconscious. Everything was blurry and so were the sounds. I held my head in my hands until my vision cleared.

 FROST

FROST

IGNEOUS

IGNEOUS

My eyes settled onto an intimidating creature which was blocking Xavier.  Its cold eyes stared at me, it was as if it could stare directly through my soul. Vibes of dominance was radiating out of it and I was sure i wasn't the only one feeling them.

Relax Valerie what can this small dragon do to you. Lets show her who's in charge

I smirked  "FINALLY SOMEONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN".

"VALERIE! STOP" I heard mom yell.

I  ran towards the brute and shifted into igneous on the way. I opened up my wings and let out a huge ball of flame. The creature immediately rose up with me, and blocked it with a ball of ice.  We both circled each other while gaining height in the air. It was like a staring contest, both of our gazes were intense, it was as if we were daring the other to look away.  

Once we had reached a certain height. I decided to make a surprise attack. Nothing beats the element of surprise But the beast dodged it and let out a loud roar. It was followed by a ginormous cold ball of ice.

 Let the battle begin

Xaviers P.O.V

Valerie was pointing the gun straight at me and I knew if I tried to make a move she wouldn't kill me but instead shoot Astrid. 

"Alpha permission to attack" Adrian mind linked me

"Permission granted. Come from behind her" I linked back

From my peripheral vision I saw Adrian getting closer and closer to Valerie. 

"Goodb--" Valerie was cut off by a deafening roar. My head shot up and I saw that I was blocked from the bullet by a creature I didn't know existed.It was a beautiful yet intimidating creature. One we only imagined and never believed. It was made of pure living ice, with eyes of pale blue crystal, vast translucent wings.......  It was Frost.