WEEKLY READERS CHALLENGE (Closed)

Hi! Welcome back everyone!

Our last reading challenge was a success! I am so excited to see our group growing and the wonderful participation!

I wanted to give a shout out to TheMaskedWritress , idontlovedonuts, WinterMidnight44, and JodiForehand so helpful and the wonderful participation last week! Thank you so, so much!

Okay! let's jump into this!

THE READER'S CHALLENGE THIS WEEK WILL BE FROM...

***JANUARY 24 to JANUARY 31, 2018 12:00 A.M. EASTERN TIME***

***RULES***

- You must either leave three inline comments per chapter, or a three-line sentence at the end of the chapter.

- You must tag when you are finished commenting. This will ensure the president or vice-president will give you proper credit.

- The CHECKER will report to see that you get proper credit as well.

- You must complete your assignment by the due date for proper credit

- You can NOT leave comments like...great, awesome, cool, gross, ewww, nice!

- As an author we care about what you think and want to hear your POSITIVE feedback!

-Please put done, complete, finished etc. next to the the book you had chosen when complete, so I know you have finished your challenge.

For example:

If I had chosen Royally Murdered: Strong Law Series (Book 1) by, TheMaskedWritress

next to the story I would write I chose this one. After I complete the chapter, I would come back and in the same spot I could write Done!

- When completed and verified, you will have earned your first WEEKLY REWARD!

***A SPECIAL NOTE TO BETA READERS***

This will be your choice!

You can do one of three activities...

1) Just read the book you chose from the BETA LIST for the week

OR

2) Read the book you chose, plus a new chapter from another book from this week's READING LIST.

OR

3) Read two chapter from the book you chose from the Beta List

So many choices! The perks of being a BETA READER!