🏝Reader's Challenge🏝 & 🔥Hot List 🔥

Time to shake it up!!!

Here is the Hot List everyone!!! I am so excited!!! 

You made it! Congratulations! 

HOT LIST!!!!

🔥WinterMidnight44🔥

🔥 traci_edmunds🔥

🔥 TheMaskedWritress🔥

🔥idontlovedonuts🔥

and cough cough me lolol

🔥AprilFitts🔥

NEW MEMBERS FOR THE WEEK!

Yashahime-sama

As a bonus to being a new member, if there are any past challenges you would like to work on,  inbox me and we can work out time frames!

*** READER'S  CHALLENGE!!!! ***

The first list will consist of pairing only from the Hot List members!

traci_edmunds please pair with Yashahime-sama and reach one chapter from each other's wonderful book!

WinterMidnight44 please pair with AprilFitts and reach one chapter from each other's awesome book!

TheMaskedWritress please pair with idontlovedonuts and reach one chapter from each other's awesome book!

*** If you are uncomfortable or would like to trade books please notify  AprilFitts!!

Please remember to follow the rules!

*** MEMBER'S LIST ***

Here is the Member's list!! Thank you everyone for being a part of our club!!

TraceySisam1  and  JodiForehand  if you are interested in reading each other's books!

iiKajanaii and -dangereus-  if you are interested in reading each other's books!

xxloveyall and awesome_author28 if you are interested in reading each other's books!

KitkatCocoo please pair with AprilFitts if you are interested in reading each other's books!

*** All books from the member's list are available to read of course at anytime. If your pairing partner is not available to read please notify AprilFitts.

*** RULES ***

YOU MUST COMPLETE BY MARCH 9, 2018 12:00 a.m. EASTERN TIME FOR PROPER CREDIT.

- You must either leave three inline comments per chapter, or a three-line sentence at the end of the chapter.

- You must tag AprilFitts  and  LilacRoseClub when you are finished commenting. This will ensure the president or vice-president will give you proper credit.

- The CHECKER will report to to see that you get proper credit as well.

- You can NOT leave comments like... great, awesome, cool, gross, ewww, nice!

- As an author we care about what you think and want to hear your POSITIVE feedback!

-Please put done, complete, finished etc. next to the book you had chosen when complete, so I know you have finished your challenge.

For example:

If I had chosen Black Bellied Couple by  Yashahime-sama , I would write I choose this one next to their name.  After I am finished, I would come back and write Done under the same comment.

***If we have NOT included your name or you do not see your book please comment below and tag .

***If you need a reference to what the book is about, please check out the chapters, THE BOOKSHELF and THE READING LIST!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!