🚨A New Form of Communication: (IMPORTANT) 🚨

AprilFitts does some of her shoutouts on Wattpad so please check out her wall. You may miss her shoutouts about YOU!

In the previous chapter, we spoke about our platform. I just want to make sure you agreed to publicize on other platforms that are "media." So, here's the deal. We would like to have your vote or choose for YOUR beneficial. We will only consider those who vote that they want to publish.

Why are we are we doing this? We are doing this because they acknowledged the fact that we may publish them on Facebook/Instagram/ personal website/Twitter, etc.

Some of the things we may publish are: winners of writer's challenges, mini awards, upgrades and so forth. For the rest of the Lilac members, until you inform one of us, LilacRoseClub , AprilFitts or ploiuiu by inbox, none of the rewards outside the Wattpad platform will be done. The consent and private information is a very sensitive topic.

Please remember,

A) Every time we want to publish something either cover, your author name, a shoutout concerning your book, your work, your name; we will contact you through PM EVERY SINGLE TIME and SHOW THE CONTENT IN PREVIEW TO YOU.

B) That you give AprilFitts , through PM, your consent to LilacRoseClub to be able to publish your work, your cover, your name, any activities involving you.

C) We will contact you before placing any other suggestions. (This would include upcoming ideas that would benefit you.)

Please remember, this message does not apply to all the club members. This chapter is just a voluntary vote for media purposes. Each member is always entitled to their personal choice. If you do choose to comment, please do so here, or contact LilacRoseClub by inbox. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

AprilFitts l President

ploiuiu l Vice-President