🗺 KEYNOTES (EMOJI MAP!) 🗺

Hi, everyone! This chapter is a key and or guideline to our club!

If you have any questions, please contact AprilFitts .

~ KEYNOTES ~

BRING A FRIEND: 🌼

BOOKSHELF A, B, C, D. = 📚

Chapters with padlocks on them will always be open = 🔓

CHECKED OUT BOOKS = ✔︎

CHECKER'S LIST FOR THE READING LIST = ✅

Fairy = 🏵️

Friendly reminder: 🤗

Hiring & Roles in club = 💪

HOT LIST = 🔥

Keynotes = 🗺

MINI-REWARDS= (*) 🌟

MINI-CHALLENGE: ❇️

MINI-CHALLENGE PARTICIPANT(S) / WINNER(S) ANNOUNCE: 🏅

SHOUTOUT NEW MEMBERS: 🗣

SHOUTOUT UPGRADE: 🔊

READING SHELF = 🗒

TREASURE HUNTS = 🗝

Weekly Rewards = 🌱🌷

WEEKLY READER'S CHALLENGE = 🏝

WRITER'S SHELF = ✍️

Hi, everyone! As you may be aware, we are in the process of updating the club. One of the new additions you may have noticed there is a Writer's Shelf as well!

Any writer that automatically writes a book for one of the writing contest will be a part of the shelf. You may notice the top is for winners and the bottom is for participants.

Another upgrade is the hiring members have been fluffed a bit, and the most significant new addition will be the KeyNotes (Emoji map).

The chapter is located after the rules in the club chapters. It will also help the reader be able to know what to look for according to emoji.

This new plan will hopefully make it easier for the new members to follow along as well!

Let me begin by leaving a helpful hint for new LilacRoseClub members.

After being accepted into our Lilac family,

- Please check out the Blurb Chapter. This chapter will help you add a lovely description to your books to the Reading Shelf. 🗒 (Plus you receive your first award as well!)

- Please check at the chapters at the bottom for the Weekly Reader's challenge. 🏝 Although your new book will not be applied until the following week, you can already choose a book as long as it is before the due date.

- After completing your book, you go to the Checked Out Chapter ✔︎ for the current week and tag us with the comment done and the chapter or chapters you read and commented on.-

- You will notice sometimes there are Extra Credit, Special Reads, Recommendations, and so forth. Thie are not required, but you will receive extra rewards if you choose to do them.

Other Activities:

In my club, I like to add fun activities for members to do.

FAIRY ACTIVITIES 🏵️are new and fun and come with their own reward system. Please look for any of the flower emoji for the fairy chapters. (There is something really fun if you love to draw!!!)

MINI REWARDS ❇️are a quick way to enjoy researching and earning a few extra rewards.

TREASURE HUNTS: 🗝Feeling like going on a scavenger hunt? Please check out The Treasure Hunt.

WRITING CHALLENGES: Do you like to write stories? We have a section just for writers to check out. You may also notice some winners! Writing for the club automatically locks your book into Writer's Shelf ✍️for reads for the club. Are you interested in learning more? Please check out the Writer's Challenges that are always open available. 🔓

Rewards:

- HOT LIST - 🔥 How do you make it to the Hot List?? Please check out the chapter called HOT LIST!🔥

- WEEKLY READER'S REWARDS - 🌱🌷This is how you move up the ladder in our club! Please check out the Weekly Rewards chapter!

- MINI REWARDS - (*) 🌟There are so many ways to work your way up to being a Lilac Rose Member for Life! Here is one way we use often! Please check out the Mini Reward chapter!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in contacting my personal account on AprilFitts .