Medias & Follow

Hi, everyone!

I am stopping in to let you know :

If you are looking for a better experience,

Please follow the account LilacRoseClub  to make sure to have the latest update. ploiuiu discovered that when you put the chapters in private, you are sure to receive the update of the chapters, not just the published one... thank you so much ploiuiu !!!!

P.S.: You need to follow the account & put this book and any books (Hired Members & Fairy Drawings) in your private library for it to work.

At the moment this is published, Wattpad is in partial outage and delayed all the day the notifications. 

*******

Also, I would like you to know we advertise on several other platforms! 

***CHECK IT OUT! ***

- Facebook: You may add on Facebook LilacRose Club, please make sure to let me know who you are from the club.

-  Facebook page: Lilac Rose Club is up and running on its own page, but we are just getting started! (Yesss)

- Facebook page: AprilFitts & ploiuiu have their personal page just let us know in the pm if you want to have. 

- Twitter: I post here every day any updates!

- Instagram: Lilac Rose has their own account! We are setting this up now!

I have an account you can add me as well if you would like!

- Tumblr: I share with updates as well!

My personal site is always available! I am starting to blog beginning August 25, 2018! I look forward to adding the club and your wonderful earned rewards there!

  AprilFitts website: https://wolfndolfriend2017.wixsite.com/aprilfitts  

ploiuiu website: https://sarahgb.weebly.com/lilacrose-book-club

P.S.: If you want the website just pm ploiuiu & AprilFitts for a better copy-paste you can't copy paste from the chapter!