🔓THE LIBRARY WRITER'S CHALLENGE

The day has been long. Your bones are tired and you are mentally exhausted. There is nothing more you want to do than lie your weary head down upon your fluffy pillow and sleep the night through.

A noise is heard in the distance. It sounds as if it may have come from your spare room, well in your case... your library. You grab the nearest object you can find for protection and creep slowly down the hallway until you approach "the library."

Ready to attack, you barge forward into the room with your weapon, until you see...

QUESTIONS:

Here are some questions you may ask yourself.

- What had you been doing that day?

- What noise did you hear?

- What weapon did you grab?

- What exactly did you find in THE LIBRARY?

- And most of all, what did you do once you found out?

*** RULES ***

*** You must decide your own fate in a short story written in less than 3000 words. ***

- Include The Library Room in your story.

- Follow the storyline.

- Any genre will count!

- No criticizing any other person's work. Everyone is beautiful and amazing in our club!

- No copying other people's ideas. Be original and creative!

- Be sure to tag your work AprilFitts AND LilacRoseClub for credit.

- PLEASE GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO OUR CLUB!

(This will hopefully bring some more amazing people to our club!)

- President and Vice President's books will have to be judged by a Book/Critic Review Specialist. If no one is available a BETA READER may take their place.

*** Here will be the grading system. ***

Participation: 50 points. Plus, your weekly reward.

Tagging to your book: 25 points

Cover: 5 points

Due date: Turning your masterpiece in without a reminder 5 points

Originality: 15 points

Total possible earned 100 points.

*** Today is March 26, 2018. ***

*** You will have until April 26, 2018, to complete your assignment to earn your awards.***

***REWARDS***

- The author with the highest points will have their book added to the Lilac Rose Club's main cover reading list.

- The author will earn a star for the new upcoming bonus rewards.

- A shout out will be posted on , and 's the main account.

Does this sound good??

Please comment and let us know how we are doing. 😎

*** If you would like to participate in adding new writer's challenges, please consider signing up for the Writer's Position.

DO YOU NEED A COVER?

HERE IS ONE THAT MAY HELP.

Ready???

Set!!!

Goooooooo!!!!!