👚👕 Team Lilac Spirit! 👚👕

Hi, everyone!! Welcome back! 

So... I may be a little bit excited about this! So, bear with me as I take a breath so you cannot hear me through your wonderful Wattpad devices squealing realllly loud!! 

*breath, April! Breatttth!*

Okay. Okay. Here we go! 

I have been thinking for the last few months of ways to share our team spirit. I have been pondering over and over what better way to show people what we truly represent. Everyone has different reasons why they joined.

- To receive feedback.

- To become a part of a club.

- To make new friends.

- To find other people with the same interest and passion for reading and writing. 

- To feel accepted unconditionally without judgment from the real world.

- To receive daily hugs from there president. (hehehe just kidding)...

Whatever the reason may be, I am honored to have such a wonderful family!

Before I share the exciting news, I would like everyone to think about ways to become the Ultimate Lilac Rose For Life.

I feel a good way to start is to get know to each other better and become closer is to share with your members a special part of you. A part that makes you unique. Go ahead! Give it a try!

Here, I will go first! Let's see, hmmm... aha! The fall. Yep! The fall is my favorite time of year, and I am sooo excited it is almost here! Writer's beware! I am already brewing a new writer's challenge!

Also, maybe share with your members why did you join LilacRoseClub in the beginning? What has made you grow from being a Lilac Member? 

These are just fun ways to share a part of you!

Noooowwww, I am ready to share the good news! For whatever reason you have thought about joining the LilacRoseClub, have you ever thought about having a little something to show the world how much you love being a member?

Well, I have decided to start Team Lilac Spirit merchandise! 

Yes! You heard it right! I started making merchandise for our team! There are t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, (different colors available) coffee mugs, bags, stickers and this is only the beginning! As we grow, I will begin to find a way to create cool designs, and some will even have different labels and there will definitely be more supplies to choose from!! 

Here are some examples!