🏝 READER'S CHALLENGE: 7/22 -7/29🏝

Hi, everyone! Welcome back!!

I want to stop and thank everyone!

Every single reading challenge was complete!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE, AND PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF A HUGE HIGH FIVE AND/OR HUG FROM ME!!!!!

Ok, let's get to the fun part!

This week pay extra special attention to your selections!

When you decide your lovely book, please say which category you are picking from so you can receive your awards properly.

For example, "I would like to read Rysaynys The Gift for Extra credit."

Please remember, you do not have to choose from these selections. You can select any book/books you would like; these are bonuses!

Speaking of bonuses, if you notice a lot of updates today, I will be working on updating the rewards on the member's chapter, and sometimes Wattpad locks up on me, so I apologize for multiple updates!

Also, ploiuiu and I have been updating the active members; you may notice some changes in the bookshelves and reading list.

PositivelyEating Thank you so, so much for helping me with the Checker's assignment this week. With both were having a hectic week and you still pulled through with flying colors! Hugs!

EXTRA CREDIT:

In honor of Rysaynys Writing The Gift, I want to award anyone an additional weekly reward, but you must follow four rules to earn double!